2007 porsche cayman s modified

Prof said:
Bill is referring to the burnout in the parking lot with a group of us in his headlights...
i was actually talking about the flyby and the hookslide in the parking lot in front of all the bystanders...lol that was a wild weekend. a lot of stupid stuff went on:D

Yes I was referring to the burnout in the parking lot where some of us almost got ran over.

Bill.

the porsche is gone:rock: :rock: :rock:

and no worries , ende d up with a toyota 4runner:D

not a gay ass rav whatefer:argh:

Love my Toyota Tony...it requires fuel and an occasional oil change...been like that for five years!

Begood said:
Yes I was referring to the burnout in the parking lot where some of us almost got ran over.

Bill.

I thought it was NYSteve or SgtBo...It was a QC NightRunner wasnt it?..
The drunk kid on Sat night was a hoot..

this isnt actually it andrew , but its the same model and the same color she got

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 15
Stinker said:
this isnt actually it andrew , but its the same model and the same color she got
Hell that aint half bad, that lil sumbitch shud come in handy............:rock: :D :rock:

Yellow venom said:
Did you look at the Aspen's Stinker! They are real nice and they have a hemi:rock:
tried everything, she was stuck on a yota:D

but we got her a good one, the color she wanted, its cloth inside, all the goodies, no gps or nothing and two wheel drive,she would get into trouble with 4 wheel drive:D

but we'll do it up a bit, and get it like she wants it:D

i think i will end up with it in a couple years:argh:

Stinker said:
tried everything, she was stuck on a yota:D

but we got her a good one, the color she wanted, its cloth inside, all the goodies, no gps or nothing and two wheel drive,she would get into trouble with 4 wheel drive:D

but we'll do it up a bit, and get it like she wants it:D

i think i will end up with it in a couple years:argh:

What are those Porsche SUV's like? Did you test drive one of them?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back