2008 Challenger #122 in ABQ...

1bad4dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so my Fleet Manager friend at Melloy called and said if I wanted outside pictures of the Challenger, I needed to get over there NOW!.. lol They were putting her in the showroom.

Sooooooo I got me some pics of this beauty, a few with 1bad4dr, and some cars that are already in the showroom prepped for this weekends carshow.

Enjoy!

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2132.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

I'm not sold on that "carbon fiber" looking stripe.... would have looked better in flat black, IMO. :eek: I'm not really sold on the rear light panel either. Should'a looked more like a Cuda' (4 round tail lights). Maybe someone will make a kit. :dontknow: Other than that, throw some NASTY wheels on her and drop her a few inches, it would be one SICK ride! :D 1Bad is still uber-baddass tho. :rock:

I wonder if I can get my Rodney Dangerfield staff bag through that trunk lid cavity.....

D

Black1 said:
I'm not sold on that "carbon fiber" looking stripe.... would have looked better in flat black, IMO. :eek: I'm not really sold on the rear light panel either. Should'a looked more like a Cuda' (4 round tail lights). Maybe someone will make a kit. :dontknow: Other than that, throw some NASTY wheels on her and drop her a few inches, it would be one SICK ride! :D 1Bad is still uber-baddass tho. :rock:
lol Why is this post a dejavu? lol

Thanks Jake.

TNVIPER said:
Ron, I see a bad flaw with that car.....it's not mine........:( :rock:

Even worse...its not mine.

For a stock from factory car I think they did a good job!
I really want a 6sp SRT8!!!!

Ron your car looks good next to it!

BurntRubber said:

no it's better:rock: :rock: :rock:

I think you need a bigger sig. pic, Whitey.... :D I could just barely make out the part number on the 3rd Brake Light. :dontknow: :congrats:

BurntRubber said:

Even worse than that, it's not mine... errr Maureen's. lol

Thanks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back