2008 CHALLENGER.....

fast fred

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i just got back from the antioch dodge dealership and they want $91,xxx.xx for a 2008 black on black dodge CHALLENGER that is sitting on the show room floor......thats a $50,xxx.xx mark up....whats this world coming to?...........

Must have a full tank of gas

There are lots of these on the way, just wait. I was in Toronto last week, drove 401 there. Saw over 100 on my way there on trailers heading to Windsor to cross the boarder. By the way, most were Orange.

i would like to get a black one, i think i will wait till the 2009s are out and get the 6 speed:D ......but $50k is just alittle too high of a mark up....:dontknow: i'm selling my 1991 black on black ferrari testarossa with 17,xxx mils on it for $65,k if enenyone is looking for one?

If anyone pays $90,000 for one, they have way more money than brains.

Bill.

'09's start shipping in September. They won't be asking that much soon...

Wil

sleeper said:
It was only going to be $20,000 over. WTF!
yea antioch dodge told me also they would be 20k over but sunday in the show room the black one had a sticker on it for 91k....50k over .....crazy....

fast fred said:
yea antioch dodge told me also they would be 20k over but sunday in the show room the black one had a sticker on it for 91k....50k over .....crazy....
Hey Fred, do ya think they'll let me take it out for a test drive?:dontknow: :burnout: :burnout: :D

Greed is a terrible thing. Nothing about the 2008 Challenger impresses me. I don't understand why so much more is necessary to buy it when it isn't worth it. I'd wait for the OH nines... THAT will be something I would love to own... And it certainly wouldn't be $50k over sticker.

sleeper said:
Hey Fred, do ya think they'll let me take it out for a test drive?:dontknow: :burnout: :burnout: :D
they know at sometime i'm going to buy one and they told me no test drives......and i have bought 12 cars & trucks from them in the last 15years...i said no test drive then i'll buy somewhere else and he said he will ask the boss and call me....so far no calll:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back