2008 dodge challenger

eddie102870

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey guys, Dawn wants to sell her Challenger. sits in the garage covered up. 2008 14k miles, has all three option groups. magnaflow cat back exhaust, grey srt-10 wheels, still have the originals. car cover. cant remember what kind but i paid like 250 bucks for it. and a diablo chip. will look at reasonable offers. KBB shows mid 30's i have the title in hand its silver by the way
20thclassreunion001.jpg

challenger001.jpg

FerrariTruck said:
will you trade straight up for 04 RC with 52k miles?
cant do it, i got one with 84k in the garage right now....lol

can't you just store it for me untill my kids have left the house....:p
for many european truckers this is just a wet dream on wheels bro:rock:
sad she doesn't want it anymore... women go figure :(

Any dint's, scrapes troublespots?
Original parts and all paperwork?
Guessing Auto?

Last edited:
guyrobert said:
Any dint's, scrapes troublespots?
Original parts and all paperwork?
Guessing Auto?
has a few small scratches, never fails i always park away from everything and someone parks next to me and opens a door on it...lol i can get them fixed if ya want. no troublespots i trashed the original exhaust, the magnaflow cat back, wheels and diablo are the only mods, which i can take the diablo tune off and put it on my megacab. been wanting to do that anyway.looking to get 35k out of it.

thanks for the kudo's Dawn just hates seeing it sit in the garage week after week. she never drives it.

Damn man as soon as I get my money right imma get one of these.... glws Eddie...

TNVIPER said:
Friend of mine just had a silver 08 sold out from under him...he will contact you later today...
thanks bro. my pops called me today and he found a 2009 with a 6 speed with only 500 miles on it for sale in pcb

Call me. I have $$$ in hand. HIGHLY interested. Ask for Chase.205-907-6214 :) Larry is referring to me.

Last edited:
SRTLUVR said:
Call me. I have $$$ in hand. HIGHLY interested. Ask for Chase.205-907-6214 :) Larry is referring to me.
calling now

eddie102870 said:
thanks bro. my pops called me today and he found a 2009 with a 6 speed with only 500 miles on it for sale in pcb

Hope it works out for both you guys.....:rock: .....BTW....when stinker arrives dont stand in front of the trailer door when he opens it....I was attacked by wasps as soon as he opened it..:afraid: ...I threw coffee everywhere.....I think they are his version of guard dogs....:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back