2008 mopar calanders

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok guys first I want to apologize for being AFK our dealer group has purchased another dealer out of town and I have been there over seeing that parts department. Making sure that everything goes smoothly and the new employees know how we do things and make sure they are doing things correctly. So sorry I have not been here to spend time on the site and put in my .02.

Now on to the good news 2008 calendars are in and ready for your picking please choose one and pm me your address and I will send it to you.

2008 street (dub edition pics)
2008 motorsports (NASCAR, drags and other racing pics)
2008 muscle (old to the newly anticipated pics challengers)

Pm me your address and the 2008 calendar you want me to send you and it will be on its way. If my box is full please try later I will try to keep up with the orders of these calendars. I am limited on the quantity so come and get them.

Thank you and happy holidays and new year.

Attachments

• DSC01195.JPG
    DSC01195.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 135
dragon said:
Ok guys first I want to apologize for being AFK our dealer group has purchased another dealer out of town and I have been there over seeing that parts department. Making sure that everything goes smoothly and the new employees know how we do things and make sure they are doing things correctly. So sorry I have not been here to spend time on the site and put in my .02.

Now on to the good news 2008 calendars are in and ready for your picking please choose one and pm me your address and I will send it to you.

2008 street (dub edition pics)
2008 motorsports (NASCAR, drags and other racing pics)
2008 muscle (old to the newly anticipated pics challengers)

Pm me your address and the 2008 calendar you want me to send you and it will be on its way. If my box is full please try later I will try to keep up with the orders of these calendars. I am limited on the quantity so come and get them.

Thank you and happy holidays and new year.

Is that a Donation for all of the members

yes to all members just pm me your address and what calander you want and i will ship it to you no charge.

just my way of saying thank you.

dragon said:
yes to all members just pm me your address and what calander you want and i will ship it to you no charge.

Pm Sent:rock:

Calendars

Fantastic, now I won't have to look at the family reunion picture on the holiday calendar all year long. Sent PM. Thanks Murray

PM sent ..thanks Happy Thanksgiving

dragon said:

Your on my Christmas list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Great calendar from last year and I'm looking forward to the new one. Great parts too! Only got one from you so far... but I'm sure more are in my future. Thanks again. PM sent!

the second set of calanders went out today. i still have more so come and get them if you want a calander pm me your address and i will ship you one.

Got mine today!!! Muscle cars RAWK and so do you Patrick :rock: :rock: :rock: Thanks again :D :D :D

got mine today. awe set again this year thanks so much bro these rock.

Back