2008 Pace Shadow 48-foot Enclosed Gooseneck race trailer

358ciHD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking at selling my 2008 White Pace Shadow 48-foot enclosed race car trailer. It has a 48-inch side door, large rear door.

I just installed a new 8,000 lb electric winch with a remote cord that goes all the way past the back door so it makes single vehicle loading very easy.

It has 2 speed landing jacks.

E-track recessed into the floor.

Has an Adjustable goosenck hitch.

Axles were upgrade from 3 6,000 to 3 8,000 torsion models.

Pulls sweet...

Has black and white floor but it is peeling up and some spots need changed out.

I bought this used does have rub marks on both exterior sides.

Asking $8900.00 or best offer.

Located near Farmington, NM zip code 87401

please call or shoot me a pm:

---5---0---5---9---4---7---4---7---0---6---

Attachments

• DSC00999 (2).jpg
    DSC00999 (2).jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 9,156
  • DSC01001 (2).jpg
    DSC01001 (2).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 12,668
  • DSC01003 (2).jpg
    DSC01003 (2).jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,487
Id be very interested if I had something big enough to pull it, GREAT price, good luck with the sale!

Good trailer....pulls great.....I have a 32-foot stacker on order for me to pull behind my Kodiak to keep things short and tight....trying to get ready for 2011....plan on running more events!

Azmotorhead said:
You dont need a dually. I just pulled my 47' toy hauler fully loaded to the dunes & back with a GMC 2500HD no problemo.
I tried to tell him, the hardheaded bastige won't listen. LOL

That is probably too much trailer for the srw truck of dom's....you really need a dually so it don't road walk you around and a loing bed really makes it nice...

I have pulled it with a short bed crew cab ford before and if the wind blows watch out.....with my other dually's it is not even an issue!

Gotta have a nice size set of Nuts to handle this trailer without wiping someone out!

Sounds great...........cash talks....

Who are you Chris? You a spammer? Why you digging up 3 year old posts and then making that your first post?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back