2008 Suzuki GSX-R600 and 750 Feature New Technology and Design

Black1 said:
I like the new headlight design A LOT better. :rock: The exhaust is still butt-ugly tho. :eek:

I agree Jake, the front looks 100% better!

Will

Suzuki needs to do something to differentiate the looks of the 600/750/1000 GSXRs. They all look basically identical - and I hate having the same ride as someone else. If I owned a gixxer, it would drive me nuts seeing 10 nearly identical bikes everyday on the freeway.

They are the Cheverolet of bikes so pick 1 to a 1000 different go fast and dress up items to differentiate yours, from dozens of aftermarket outfits!

Kinda makes me want to trade my CBR for a new 1000 Bazuki!

I'm really liking the Gear Indicator... many of times i've been riding in town and have to remember what gear i am in...... that downshift to 1st can be nasty sometimes.. heh.

they can keep the dam hp baby sitter, its called trottle controll. if i want my 1000 to act like a 600 then i just controll my wrist, i like the slipper clutch i had to put one in my 04 gsxr and man what a differance. as far as the new bike goes they can keep the cats they are putting in the exhaust, also dont need all that crap on your spedo, too distracting if you need all nthat crap on your bike to remind you what gear you are in and when you need gas maybe you shouldt be riding a rsace bike.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back