2009 Challenger R/T's have arrived

jbilledeaux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got our 1st 09 Challenger yesterday. I like it more than the Charger by leaps and bounds, it also seem to have a little more pep in it's step. I forgot to takes some pics, but I will with the next one! LOOKS VERY GOOD! IMO the R/T has better body lines than the SRT, maybes it just me, but they look awesom:rock:

TREKER said:
Nope, still the auto for now bro, but I can't wait to drive on of those. The one we got is a dark titanium color, so I think it's an ugly color, but the factory striping it looks good.

I've been kicking around the idea of getting a Challenger R/T, but honestly I've been a bit disappointed in its stats so far - I'm hoping for some better stats as it gets tested more, cause I really do like it.

Were you able to get yours at MSRP? Wonder if the dealers are trying to gouge the R/Ts also like they are with the SRTs.

we got a black R/T in town, havent stopped to look at it but it looks good,

but as far as MSRP, that can be had easily:rock:

I paid MSRP for mine.

Do NOT go over the line for these, there are plenty of dealers selling at or slightly under MSRP.

Yankee said:
I've been kicking around the idea of getting a Challenger R/T, but honestly I've been a bit disappointed in its stats so far - I'm hoping for some better stats as it gets tested more, cause I really do like it.

Were you able to get yours at MSRP? Wonder if the dealers are trying to gouge the R/Ts also like they are with the SRTs.
Believe it or not the dealership I work at here in DFW does not sell any vehicle on the new lot for over sticker, even when the SRT 8 Challengers were here we did not mark them up at all, so msrp is what you spend:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back