2009 SE GTG PICS/VIDS

GriffsSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Kristee and I just got home. I wanted to start this thread for all those pics that are going to be posted. Rain or shine we still have fun.
Post up gentlemen. I am going to download mine now.

Ok here is all of them together ;)
panamacity2009010.jpg

panamacity2009011.jpg

panamacity2009012.jpg

panamacity2009013.jpg

panamacity2009015.jpg

panamacity2009016.jpg

panamacity2009017.jpg

panamacity2009018.jpg

panamacity2009019.jpg

panamacity2009020.jpg

panamacity2009041.jpg

panamacity2009043.jpg

panamacity2009046.jpg

panamacity2009049.jpg

panamacity2009055.jpg

panamacity2009054.jpg

panamacity2009053.jpg

panamacity2009051.jpg

panamacity2009050.jpg

panamacity2009095.jpg

panamacity2009097.jpg

panamacity2009099.jpg

panamacity2009103.jpg

panamacity2009112.jpg

panamacity2009111.jpg

panamacity2009127.jpg

panamacity2009126.jpg

I apologize for missing all of that! Glad yall could cut loose. I know most everyone NEEDED a vacation.

And a whole new meaning of Get-to-gether........

Yikes, I'm happy now with the ootah isolation

Man I do not have the skills as the guys that showed up at this GTG. I can not even come close to drinking as much as they did. Not only did they get drunk the night before, they woke up the next day and played 2 hours of beach volleyball and then started the drinking all over again.

It was great seeing you guys again and wished I could of stayed (planned on it but had to check out early due to an issue back at the house).

Thanks for the good time and food!

Yikes.................. lol

Looks like a good time was had by some......... if not all.

D

BTW Joanne lost the King of beer award............Christy Griffs wife is the new owner of the crown for the 2009 year until fall:rock: :rock:

CONGRATULATIONS CHRISTY:D

We love ya babe:rock:

How many peeps from Florida were there? I know AMTrucker was there for a bit and EMT sounds like he never showed up.

G-man and wife, great to see you again:rock: take more time off bud:D

Psycho and Nicole two very awesome people, glad you made it to panama:D

alexspop got the long drive award, hope you and janine, jenell Janet:D get to make it to many many more bud:marchmellow:

Amtrucker as always good to see you and ya dad bud:rock:

trq monster, good so put a name with the face bo:congrats:

Bad Rc great to see you and your family once more:rock:

we def have some new members of the tight family here:rock:

Labonte be careful on ya drive home and take care of Julie and Leaky:D

Borden , Shelly, Griff, christy, Roz, Fatjack , Ironhead, what can be said:rock:

the shrimp, crablegs, oysters, burgers, dogs and fries were awesome on the beach guys, as with the great pong table Bad Rc made:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

I hope everyone has a safe trip home and had a great time.

I do belive many new great friendships have once again come from the GTG:rock: :rock: :rock:

for those that didnt make it, you really missed alot of new firendships and great times, but fall is comming;)

ill get the ones we got posted up sometime today. mondays are busy around here.

Venom Power said:
How many peeps from Florida were there? I know AMTrucker was there for a bit and EMT sounds like he never showed up.

I couldn't make it. My movers packed up our stuff last week and we got on the road to Savannah Friday. Driving to Virginia Wednesday.

Looks like great time, wished I could have made it.

Had a great time Saturday. It was good to see all of you. BTW who put the rainbow sticker on the back of my truck? Thank God the wife was following me home.

Some one needs to add some names...there are two or three that I did not recognize...help please...

GMAN said:
Had a great time Saturday. It was good to see all of you. BTW who put the rainbow sticker on the back of my truck? Thank God the wife was following me home.

HAHAHA that's good stuff:D

i think i figured that out g-man ,,,i went to room around 2 in the morning and i seen a a couple of peeps walking around with a video camera taking pics of the back side of vehicals ,,and laughing,,,the next morning we all had stickers mmmm coincidents,,mmmm i think not ,,,i will wait to see who fesses up lol

Prof said:
Some one needs to add some names...there are two or three that I did not recognize...help please...
the hot chick roz and fatjack are molesting is shelley, bordens girl. the dude with the long hair and his hat turned around backwards is badrc. he has a lot of pics to download to. mine are downloading as we speak.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back