2009 Simplicity Conquest

Demon 8

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well Hell its worth a try in here.
Looking for 5K I will check the hours but I might have mowed the lawn 10 times with it. Great mower I wont need in Florida

simplicity001.jpg

simplicity005.jpg

simplicity008.jpg

simplicity018.jpg

simplicity019.jpg

For those who aren't familiar with the name Simplicity, it is a great tractor.
I bought a Broadmoor which I sold to my brother-in-law and it's still running and
I upgraded to a Landlord which I still own. Well built tough little lawn tractors.

Good luck with the sale.

SilvrSRT10 said:
For those who aren't familiar with the name Simplicity, it is a great tractor.
I bought a Broadmoor which I sold to my brother-in-law and it's still running and
I upgraded to a Landlord which I still own. Well built tough little lawn tractors.

Good luck with the sale.

Yeah, they are owned by Briggs and Stratton Power Group (LLC) now. Snapper is also part of this group. B&S and MTD have been buying up all the smaller companies like Cub, Snapper, Troy Bilt, etc, over the last couple years. It's kinda sad... but there are still a few divisions that are allowed to have their own ideas. :eek: ;)

Last edited:
I did upgrade to the Briggs Vs the Kubota motor after some research the newer Kubota's arent as reliable as they used to be.
I bought this mower due to the fact the resale on these is better than any including John Deere...and they are a boatload better than JD any day IMHO

Demon 8 said:
I did upgrade to the Briggs Vs the Kubota motor after some research the newer Kubota's arent as reliable as they used to be.
I bought this mower due to the fact the resale on these is better than any including John Deere...and they are a boatload better than JD any day IMHO

The chassis is better, yes. But, I loved my JD. Especially the fact it had a 72" mower deck. :rock: But, yeah, the frames and diffs are better on the Simplicity/Snapper.

(Sorry, I know it's a sale thread... but, I just had to "bleed green" for a minute. :eek: )

I would love to have a riding mower (grew up with a Cub). But I can get an awful lot of yard cuttings done by the hombres around here for $5k heheh.

Good luck with the sale.

Black1 said:
The chassis is better, yes. But, I loved my JD. Especially the fact it had a 72" mower deck. :rock: But, yeah, the frames and diffs are better on the Simplicity/Snapper.

(Sorry, I know it's a sale thread... but, I just had to "bleed green" for a minute. :eek: )

Its ok, I'll forgive you for bleeding green...although I think you need a blood transfusion :dontknow:

OCBob said:
I would love to have a riding mower (grew up with a Cub). But I can get an awful lot of yard cuttings done by the hombres around here for $5k heheh.

Good luck with the sale.

I hear yah but there are plenty of people out there like me that enjoy taking pride and doing it themselves

I know this doesnt have much hope in here but I had to bump it for the nighttime crew

West coast bump:D nice mower. 5k hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Let's see, that will buy me about 8,000 sq ft of Green concrete flat work, no mowing required :rock: :D :D

includemeout said:
West coast bump:D nice mower. 5k hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Let's see, that will buy me about 8,000 sq ft of Green concrete flat work, no mowing required :rock: :D :D

Didn't think you 'Fornians could grow grass anyways.... :dontknow: Just rocks and concrete. :D

OCBob said:

Good luck with the sale.

Thank you for supporting Illegals:thefinger:

Black1 said:
Didn't think you 'Fornians could grow grass anyways.... :dontknow: Just rocks and concrete. :D
Ohhhhhhhhhh I won't say that, the best grass in the country is grown right here in Cali bud :p :p :p :aetsch: :D :D :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :eviltongue:

includemeout said:
Ohhhhhhhhhh I won't say that, the best grass in the country is grown right here in Cali bud :p :p :p :aetsch: :D :D :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :eviltongue:
The best in the world! hehehe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back