2010 camaro

Even the yellow one did not sway you? Wow, you are developing restraint!

Front and side pics are ok, but the rear pic is just awful. How could they think those tail lights look good? I really dislike how the mufflers stick out too. Overall, its seems like a weak design..........but the 500 HP z28 model sounds quite interesting!! LOL

patrick

GM should wait bring it back in 2012 as some sort of 45th anniversary edition. . . .

I have owned 2 firebirds and sure they were fast but the interior fell part and was cheesy and hard plastic.
Hopefully they dont skimp on quality.

The blown 6.2 sounds nice

Maybe chrysler should follow

BurntRubber said:
no problem, you just probably dont pay attention to others feelings:D

. . . he just knew you don't have any! :p :dontknow: :eek: ;) :D :D :D

I think it looks amazing. I just hope the oil prices dont kill it before it makes production.

the rear end is especially hideous on that camaro. i'd much rather have a 67-69. i think the new challenger is ugly too. don't care for the new skyline, the new audi r8, or the C6 vette either.

after spending more time looking at both, i do have to say that the Challenger is alot less ugly than the Camaro. the rear end on the Challenger is MUCH better than that of the Camaro too.

Wow!

In the interest of academic research I am going to have to look further into that practice. Since women don't have much interest in me, maybe this will be a new direction!

Several questions come to mind:

Do you have to warm them up first, or can you dispense with foreplay?

What kind of lubricants are available, and should they be synthetic or natural?

Is a roll bar, sufficient protection or do you need a drive shaft loop and a parachute too?

Is it permissible to have a post coital cigarette or do both just drop off to sleep with out the smoke?

If there is smoke is it white or black?

Just exactly where are the erogenous zones (on the car stupid, I know where mine are...I think I remember...).

What is the best position, front wheels up in the air?

Is there more than one orifice, and if so, which are preferred by whom?

Is this a practice that is common to Washington state? Silverback, would you care to opine?

Other questions? I bet there are a lot of other questions in the minds of those that really want to know!

Last edited:
Prof said:
Wow!

In the interest of academic research I am going to have to look further into that practice. Since women don't have much interest in me, maybe this will be a new direction!

Several questions come to mind:

Do you have to warm them up first, or can you dispense with foreplay?

What kind of lubricants are available, and should they be synthetic or natural?

Is a roll bar, sufficient protection or do you need a drive shaft loop and a parachute too?

Is it permissible to have a post coital cigarette or do both just drop off to sleep with out the smoke?

If there is smoke is it white or black?

Just exactly where are the erogenous zones (on the car stupid, I know where mine are...I think I remember...).

What is the best position, front wheels up in the air?

Is there more than one orifice, and if so, which are preferred by whom?

Is this a practice that is common to Washington state? Silverback, would you care to opine?

Other questions? I bet there are a lot of other questions in the minds of those that really want to know!

What practice are you referring to?:dontknow:

Other than the back end I like it.

I was considering selling my Camaro for a new one but unless they make some cosmetic changes the only thing that would make me dump mine would be the blown 6.2.

Joe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back