2010 Ford Shelby GT500 bites back

a little bit of inside info manic you can look for , a drag race version of the gt 500
strip only, not streetable , available to nhra holders only
making only 50 of them

kinda know who is making the wheels for them;)

I'm not a Stang fan, but this model doesn't look half bad.. However, that 426 Chally idea is way better...

looks good, i like it and i want one!

I didn't see anything mentioned about an IRS but they should've done that long ago.

D

TheSickness said:
I'd still take one :marchmellow:

IRS went away with the 05 body version cobras - they went back to a solid axle to improve the drag racing performance and cut down on warranty claims

And I would take one also.

Think of this, the Shelby GT500KR is selling for the Mid $80s right now, this will have the same power and these sell at MSRP for $48k, I think I will hold off on the KR and be happy with the same performance for a bunch less cash.

Stinker said:
a little bit of inside info manic you can look for , a drag race version of the gt 500
strip only, not streetable , available to nhra holders only
making only 50 of them

kinda know who is making the wheels for them;)
yep me too:D :D

QckSlvr said:
Think of this, the Shelby GT500KR is selling for the Mid $80s right now, this will have the same power and these sell at MSRP for $48k, I think I will hold off on the KR and be happy with the same performance for a bunch less cash.

What is the difference in them ?

btw,I would rather have a 65 galaxie 500 ,4 speed

Django said:
I didn't see anything mentioned about an IRS but they should've done that long ago.

I'm Ivory Soap (99 and 44/100ths) that there's no IRS on the 2010 Mustangs...solid axle is way dated...

There's still plenty of new/untitled '09 and even '08 GT-500s around...I'm waffling between the GT-500 and the Challenger SRT (6 speed); so far my Dodge dealer is willing to deal and the Ford dealer tried to trick-fuck me...

No doubt a bitchin' ride, just give Kenne Bell a call and you're really in business!

Ronin said:
I'm Ivory Soap (99 and 44/100ths) that there's no IRS on the 2010 Mustangs...solid axle is way dated...

There's still plenty of new/untitled '09 and even '08 GT-500s around...I'm waffling between the GT-500 and the Challenger SRT (6 speed); so far my Dodge dealer is willing to deal and the Ford dealer tried to trick-fuck me...

No doubt a bitchin' ride, just give Kenne Bell a call and you're really in business!

Go the twin turbo route, it's much mo better!!!!:D

Hell I've had a few of the ugliest cars ever, like a 79 ranchero, a few Honda crx's, I guess I couldn't turn this one away! I'm easy though!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back