2010 Toyota Tundra TRD Off-Road Limited

CRexSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up for sale I have a 2010 Toyota Tundra. It has the limited package with the 5.7L V8 as well as the TRD Off-Road package (although the stickers were removed). Bought the truck new in the Spring of 2010 off of the showroom floor with 30 miles. Has every option but navigation and sun roof. Has sirusxm also. The truck now has 156xxx miles though but they are almost all high way miles. It is my fathers truck and he works in Indiana and he lives here in southeast Ohio. Overall it is a solid truck with zero mechanical, electronical, or external issues. Asking $24,900 obo. Thanks.

*Will upload more photos tomorrow 5/8

Nice looking truck!

I've been mauling the idea of keeping the 10 or not, just found out we're expecting our fourth lil' monster the end of December.

My issue with newer trucks is that it's hard to find one with a bench seat up front.

Good luck with the sale!

Nice looking truck!

I've been mauling the idea of keeping the 10 or not, just found out we're expecting our fourth lil' monster the end of December.

My issue with newer trucks is that it's hard to find one with a bench seat up front.

Good luck with the sale!

Wow, congrats on the 4th! And if I have to be honest I'd recommend hanging on to the 10, I'm sure your kids must love it! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back