2010 VW Jetta TDi Clean Diesel For Sale or Trade for Quad Cab

358ciHD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at selling my Brand New 2010 Volkswagen Jetta TDi Clean Diesel Sedan. This is a 4-door car with everything but sunroof and navigation. It does have the 6-speed manual that some 2009's are getting upwards of 60MPG once broken in. My car has Blue tooth, Touch Screen Stereo and Media Player, Serious Sat radio, all controls are on the steering wheel, front, seat and side curtain airbags, Leather seats with power and they are heated.
I know I am leaving some stuff out. I paid $25,000 for this car and am Asking $23,500.00 or trade for a SRT10 Quad Cab truck.

Car only has 76-miles on it..yes 76.

Exterior color is Candy Gold and interior is Charcoal Grey Leather.

Has the 16" wheels with Speed Rated tires. I didn't go with the high dollar wheels as I planned to do a set of 19's.

My wife does not like the car so I told her we'd sell it and get her a quad cab 10.

Most dealers are marking these cars up $2500.00

Save yourself all that tax money!

Located in near Farmington, NM.

Shoot me a pm or give me a call.

These are one of the highest sought after cars in the country.

Thanks,

Aaron

505-947-4706

Hatedonmostly said:
I have a question??? Why did you buy a 2010 and want to sell it already, Are you not happy with the car.

This is in his original post.

358ciHD said:
My wife does not like the car so I told her we'd sell it and get her a quad cab 10.

you should have consulted this board, i would have told you vw's are junk.
i had a tdi.... garbage made in mexico. no they are not german.......

the best day of my ownership of a vw, crash and burn!
fire.jpg

Actually I am impressed with our TDI Jetta that has over 160K and still gets 50MPG! The only thing she ever asked for was oil changes and 1 timing belt! I think it's a great car and hope the new one is even better.

What was the original sticker price? Do you have pictures? I might be interested. Where are you located?

scoobert said:
you should have consulted this board, i would have told you vw's are junk.
i had a tdi.... garbage made in mexico. no they are not german.......

srt-10 ram trucks were ALL built in mexico ,,,and i agree with stinker ,,damn car has 76 miles on it and your calling the mans sled garbage ,,,:dontknow:

My mom and dad love their 09 Jetta TDI, they've had it for about 3 months and are very happy with it!
Justin

Can't get anything better than diesel out there for gas mileage...
In a recent article, diesel is supposed to be the fuel of the future, over hybrid and electric cars when it comes to gas mileage and emissions

Ironhead said:
srt-10 ram trucks were ALL built in mexico ,

yeah, ever see the build quality? first truck i have ever owned i have needed to strip off a pulley and do oil lines all before 35,000.... my point is well said. do i need to mention if it gets wet it surges at idle... plastic clutch slave cylinder, too few syncro's in the transmission, have i missed anything about this mexican POS?
BUT it is the only 500hp truck to roll off an assembly line, outside australia.

kickinassrt-10 said:
Can't get anything better than diesel out there for gas mileage...
In a recent article, diesel is supposed to be the fuel of the future, over hybrid and electric cars when it comes to gas mileage and emissions

hydrogen is the fuel of the future, what are you watching? chevron commercials?

scoobert said:
yeah, ever see the build quality? first truck i have ever owned i have needed to strip off a pulley and do oil lines all before 35,000.... my point is well said. do i need to mention if it gets wet it surges at idle... plastic clutch slave cylinder, too few syncro's in the transmission, have i missed anything about this mexican POS?
BUT it is the only 500hp truck to roll off an assembly line, outside australia.

38500 no new oil lines same clutch no prob with tranny ,,,sure it aint your driving !,,,or you just like hating on mexicans

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back