2011 Cadillac CTS-V 2 coupe!

Long time coming for the CTS-V coupe.....

Supercharged small block 6 liter.......... about the size of a 327.

Too bad no manual tranny......... Nice still nice.....

D

Django said:
Long time coming for the CTS-V coupe.....

Supercharged small block 6 liter.......... about the size of a 327.

Too bad no manual tranny......... Nice still nice.....

D

FYI

a 6 litre is roughly 364ci, Tim

I would love to have a 2010 CTS-V.

Luxury with teeth......:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

Looks and runs great......:rock::rock::rock:

My 09 is incredible...one publication has called it "the finest American vehicle ever made."

Not sure that is true, but I have loved it as a daily driver...don't even consider the CTS...get the V...

The final straw was the realization that I could get a supercharged 556 hp luxury vehicle that runs low 12's off the showroom floor, with a 100,000 mile warranty.

CTS V rocks!

I am now considering the Coupe...I will see one next week at the Chicago Auto Show...have only seen pics of them so far...only 3500 '09's were sold...so it is a pretty rare vehicle.

Nice web site by the way!

I like the Buick GS too... Looks to have a 6-speed and turbo chargers (although, only 255hp). If they would put the v-8 in it, or a turbo 6 cylinder, it would bring back memories of the GS of lore. Or a Grand National even. :rock:

Black1 said:
I like the Buick GS too... Looks to have a 6-speed and turbo chargers (although, only 255hp). If they would put the v-8 in it, or a turbo 6 cylinder, it would bring back memories of the GS of lore. Or a Grand National even. :rock:

they did, the last ones they did were the fastest buicks ever made, faster then the old turbo GN.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buick_LaCrosse#Super

before i drive any overpriced chevy, i'll have this:

http://www.maserati.com/maserati/en/en/index/models/Quattroporte-Sport-GT-S.html

real class, materials that don't feel like they belong in a public restroom, where everything is plastic.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back