2011 Jeep Wrangler

I just bought a 2009 Wrangler 2 weeks ago, and i love it..it's almost too nice for a Wrangler IMO...nothing like my leaf sping equiped 1990 model. It rides very smooth, top up or down, and doors-off driving is alot of fun. :p So much so that i've only driven the 10 once since i got the Jeep.

I was going to order one of these 2011s, but got a killer deal on the 09. The mods are very cheap compared to the 10 lol.

New Wrangler

I got rid of my 07 Rubicon last summer - loved it! I've been planning on getting another one when the new V6 is available. Thanks for posting the new pics - I can't wait now! :rock:

Hmmmm, i wonder if Torrie can tune a Wrangler? :D The 3.8 in my 09 could use a little boost. Thankfully i got the 6 speed, i test drove an auto and it was a dog!

Fit95 said:
I got rid of my 07 Rubicon last summer - loved it! I've been planning on getting another one when the new V6 is available. Thanks for posting the new pics - I can't wait now! :rock:

No news on the new 3.6L. I too waiting semi patiently for the new engine.

Maybe 2012? :dontknow: Every other new release Chrysler has the new 3.6 as the base engine... Maybe, that's the delay until product is ramped up.

A Rubicon with the new 3.6 would my choice...:rock:

Wil

Manic said:
No news on the new 3.6L. I too waiting semi patiently for the new engine.

Maybe 2012? :dontknow: Every other new release Chrysler has the new 3.6 as the base engine... Maybe, that's the delay until product is ramped up.

A Rubicon with the new 3.6 would my choice...:rock:
Wil

Exactly! That would be awesome. That way the 35s won't be as much of an issue. When it is in there, I am pulling the trigger

Almost bought a '10 Unlimited.Girl came in and ordered what she wanted ie:3" suspension lift,5-35"tall mud tires and blacked out rims.Beautiful vehicle,just a little bit too much for this fat azz to get in and out of every day !! So I kept on looking !!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back