2012 PCB Hooters Bikini Truck Wash

Da1Chief

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, you read the title correctly !!!!

It is Offical and set in STONE !!!!

On Saturday May 12th there will be a Bikini Truck Wash at Hooters for everyone attending PCB this year.

For everyone that made it to the truck wash last year it will be a repeat of last year with a few very minor changes.

More Hooters Girls will be participating (well that could be a BIG Change, if you know what I mean) :) :) :) :) :)

There will be a Photographer there for Glamour Shots of the Trucks (with Girls if you choose) Cost of Glamor Shots will be between you and the photographer, No there not free...

All the money will be going to the Susan B Komen Foundation (Save the TaTas) so bring some extra cash to pay for your truck wash and for donations.

We are going to be the Major Participants this year so We Need a Great Turn-Out…

Girls, Bikinis, Trucks and Cold Beer… Does it get any Better? I Think Not

Let's See.... My Life for the past few months has consisted of.... Eat...Sleep....Work.... With Very Little Eat and Sleep... :) :) :) :)

Sweet :rock:

Thanks for getting it set up.

Great to see you all again !!!!!!!

Now on with the New News......

Girls, Bikinis, Trucks and Cold Beer… Does it get any Better? I Think Not..

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well it appears that I may have been a little mistaken in my last thought about the Hooters Bikini Truck Wash... :smileeek:

I appears that Someone Upstairs, (Devine Intervention), Has Decided to Take It Up A Notch.....

For those Racers out there (And you know Who You Are), Especially those that like the Twisties Style of Racing..... :) :) :) :)

It’s now official that the Viper’s glorious return to racing will take place on May 12th when the American LeMans Series takes to Laguna Seca Raceway.

That means while enjoying Girls, Bikinis, Trucks and Cold Beer at Hooters we will be watching the Return of the Viper to Racing on the Big Screen.

So I guess It Can get Better After All !!!! :) :) :) :)

They need to move some tv's outside :D

Hmmm... I think I'll bring the foam gun to help wash the girls... I mean, Ummm.. Trucks and cars.. Lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back