2012 SRT8

Sorry to Say it but that BIG Grill that Looks Like Someone Forgot to Finish Designing/Building It.. Looks like there is just a BIG Hole... Butt UGLY !!!!!

Basic Look of the Car it Nice but that Front End ????? They just Ruined It...

I think the car looks pretty good.

Guess since the front end looks kinda like a evo lancer no body really likes it.

looks mean and agressive in my eyes. and the side did get a look over, compare 2012 to the 2008 style's.

Audi is another car company that RUINED the look of their cars with this big grill thing....

rsahfl_a4s4b7__frntoverall_zz.jpg

The designer must have been a Carp. :dontknow::D

carp-48838.jpg

:laugh:

Understand, I don't have a problem with the Stats of the car, 465Hp/465Tq (think they should have a Little more to compete with the other two "Pony" cars), 0-60 in the 4 sec range and solid 12 sec 1/4 are all GREAT... :)

But 2 people at Dodge Need to be Fired... The Body Designer and the individual that Approved it for production.... :)

My Opinion... They will LOOSE Sales...

I like it just too bad I'm impatient and don't want to wait for it to come out. Gonna order an R/T next month.

Audi is another car company that RUINED the look of their cars with this big grill thing....

rsahfl_a4s4b7__frntoverall_zz.jpg

The designer must have been a Carp. :dontknow::D

carp-48838.jpg

:laugh:

Bro your fiking crazy.....the new Audi's are sexy....especially the S models!

Just need to get used to the new look.

This pic is pretty sexy

2012-Dodge-Charger-SRT8-front-top-angle-3.jpg

Is it just my aging eyes or is the fundamental shape in the picture above a little Ferrari...ish???

Is it just my aging eyes or is the fundamental shape in the picture above a little Ferrari...ish???

I agree with you Prof. :)

I just don't understand why the Gaping hole in the front... :dontknow:

uummm...sorry. I will wait yet some more.:( Maybe,just maybe they will get it right eventually. The power is great,but so many other rides out there are fast too! The looks are not so great....:dontknow:
I think it is a combination of all this merpar / FIAT merging CRAP! Everybody has to slap their brand and looks on it. If you want a mercedes,buy one. Dream of owning an EVO?.... then go buy an EVO! Need a FIAT? Buy a FIAT!

I remember,back in my day, it used to be MOPAR! Thats why they called them the good ol' days!
The Challenger is about the only kool ride in the current line up...imo. (still waiting for the convertible though. :confused:

No new model of VIPER yet either..... so ya...I will keep on VIPER-TRUCKIN'! why trade down?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back