2013 MOPARS at The ROCK!

trussman

Reaction score
Well, it's getting to be that time of year again. If you are a major gear head or just like to browse around some beautiful cars/trucks, this is a great event to attend. The pricing is extremely affordable. I have been 5 times now, the only reason it is not 6 is bc the wife let me do the Nationals in Ohio in 09. I don't believe there has ever been any organized attendance from the VTCOA at this event. BUT, that doens't mean we can't start. I am usually the only 10 there (or some dirty quad cab that looks like it's been offroading) which helps at show trophy time but that's about it. I would love to see some modified 10's come to this event and show me up. It would be well worth losing to another 10! This would be an easy event for the NC and SC guys, and any dedicated GA people. I will prolly be staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Rockingham. I have stayed here a few years now and it is always spotless with great service. They are usually very friendly to the car/truck crowd as well. I will start a list to see what happens:rock:
2013matrflyer.jpg

1.Trussman.......

Now that looks like fun

A little action from a previous year. One thing I love about this show is MOST of the old show cars drag race after the show judging is done. The red dakota in this vid is my buds. Now has 408 stroker, supercharged, methenol, built 727 trans, as well as other goodies. You can see him get one of his rematches on my Weekend at the 1/4 mile thread. I have driven That truck when he had a T-56 in it and let me tell you it was a blast!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLUq0RKMZNo]04 RAM SRT VS DAKOTA RT - YouTube[/ame]

How much torque in the HEMI BARRACUDA on the event poster....that wheelie is sumthin tahbehold......:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back