2013 VTCoA Truck of the year!!!

Who is the 2013 VTCoA truck of the year?

• RamsonA / AdrianCaF91

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Venomous1 Racing

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • jman08

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SRT-10 Ralph

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Carlwalski

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Yellow Venom

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • birelboy

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • viperhauler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SRT10R

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Chaynick

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • SRT2Slow

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well to tell ya something many obseverved and PMd or texted me about....Batram and I were neck and neck the entire poll! Then suddenly, when the Anti-V1R crew from JTSVP all came back to the VTCOA to once again try to do what they could to make sure I didn't win by voting for the closest contender.

Within hours, Gray Dragon(never on VTCOA),Bluebird(never on VTCOA) GuyRobert (likewise never here), Psycho Mythic (same story), JTSVP(same story), JTSVP boss??? (Hmm that makes another easy vote against me) and there were a couple others as well. Batrams votes jumped suddenly at that time with the entire VOW voting for him coincidentally?
So in fairness Batram had nothing to do with it, yet I woulda won by many votes ;)

It's also to be noted that folks wanting to see who voted for who proves there was doubt amongst a few members as to fairness.
Well, looks like the good guy (me) was screwed by the entire shop of JTSVP voting against me, yet good prevailed. :rock:
Nuff said, and great idea SRTVenomous! Maybe all polls should be open after final votes to see who voted for what since this only became an issue and asked about when I won. Guarantee if Batram won nobody wouldve asked to see who voted for who ;)

Thanks again to all who voted period, and especially those that voted for my truck.

Last edited:
Congrats v1r

Thanks sir! Really appreciate it

WOW, and Scott didn't even vote for himself as a few others did not vote for themselves either, stand up people there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course not, I love Batram and SRT10R for his pics, so chose him. :D

Wait, you mean the thing isn't rigged after-all? :D

Well...not for me anyway. But I'm sure the VOW has nothing better to do than come vote against me ;)

Congrats V1R!

Thanks sir!

THE AMERICAN WAY

Now we really do need to be able to see who votes for what president!! That'll make things interesting! America Rocks! USA..USA...USA

I like how transparency makes the voting clearer. I think a similar deal every year after TOTY is a good idea.

Well to tell ya something many obseverved and PMd or texted me about....Batram and I were neck and neck the entire poll! Then suddenly, when the Anti-V1R crew from JTSVP all came back to the VTCOA to once again try to do what they could to make sure I didn't win by voting for the closest contender.

Within hours, Gray Dragon(never on VTCOA),Bluebird(never on VTCOA) GuyRobert (likewise never here), Psycho Mythic (same story), JTSVP(same story), JTSVP boss??? (Hmm that makes another easy vote against me) and there were a couple others as well. Batrams votes jumped suddenly at that time with the entire VOW voting for him coincidentally?
So in fairness Batram had nothing to do with it, yet I woulda won by many votes ;)

It's also to be noted that folks wanting to see who voted for who proves there was doubt amongst a few members as to fairness.
Well, looks like the good guy (me) was screwed by the entire shop of JTSVP voting against me, yet good prevailed. :rock:
Nuff said, and great idea SRTVenomous! Maybe all polls should be open after final votes to see who voted for what since this only became an issue and asked about when I won. Guarantee if Batram won nobody wouldve asked to see who voted for who ;)

Thanks again to all who voted period, and especially those that voted for my truck.

To be fair Scott, There are supporters of JTSVP that voted for you. Lets not make this something it doesn't need to be

Jeff

The two notable ones are SANTEEN and Midnight Runner. Both stand up guys, both JTSVP Supporters.

just saying

Vj

I don't know santeen but midnight runner prob on of the classy guys I've met on the forum always took time to explain things when I first got on

Santeen is just as good a guy As any here! He hasn't been on here much being his truck has been down awhile so he likely feels not much to discuss. Talk about the Dolphins and he'll show up! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back