2015 Ignition Orange Ram Sport

amtrucker22

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My buddy is going to be buying one of these next week. We can not get a good answer on how many will be made since they said it is a 'special edition'. Do you guys have any official numbers?

Here is an example. LINK

I don't know if there is a way to break it down between 4x2's and 4x4's either.

Thanks!

My buddy is going to be buying one of these next week. We can not get a good answer on how many will be made since they said it is a 'special edition'. Do you guys have any official numbers?

Here is an example. LINK

I don't know if there is a way to break it down between 4x2's and 4x4's either.

Thanks!

Even if you get numbers they will probably be wrong. That happened with the rumble bee and Daytona editions

Yes it did. They pissed a lot off with rumble bee and Daytona because people payed a premium for special edition trucks hat were supposed to stop at certain number and went over.

I don't get what all the rage is about "special editions" :D

I don't think any of them will be all that special like our trucks until a Helcat comes out.

I agree on this orange truck. He was going to get one before he found out it was a 'special edition'. But sense it is labeled as such it would be good info to know.

I do like the black on black express though.
Seems everyone is doing some type of special editions. Just a way to mark up the price a bit. I seem to remember Chevy also having a commercial with 4 different editions of their truck.

Last edited:
Good info and this article is what confused me as the dealer said 1800. I am skeptical of the dealer but who knows!

That was the only article that mentioned numbers, so who knows.

I seem to remember Chevy also having a commercial with 4 different editions of their truck.[/QUOTE]

Asked about a red & black one at the Chevy dealer. Sales dude said $70,000

Guy just moved in across the street bought a Chevy IntimidatorSS back in 05, still looks nice. Hasn't done anything to it, has 6.0? n it, cant figure out what is so intimidating about it Said he looked at srt10 QC but dealer n cali wanted 80K for it so he bought Chevy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back