Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No to the Queen in no state of mind and little ego

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rolleyes:
Can't blame a Ho for trying! Never know when you may get senile or something hahahaha :p
I can’t remember what are we talking about ? Oh wait wasn’t it about the Sea being connected to the Nile

Sometimes that's the best place for me :rolleyes:

Not sure if anyone noticed how the Queen's TOTM thread was completely FUBAR'd!!!! :mad:

from her polling entries down to the massive post hoing that went so far off topic it's not even recognizable anymore.

You Ho's can completely mess up a good thread!! :rolleyes:

back on Topic ..... LONG LIVE THE QUEEN who won fair and square

:p:p:p:p:p

Not sure if anyone noticed how the Queen's TOTM thread was completely FUBAR'd!!!! :mad:

from her polling entries down to the massive post hoing that went so far off topic it's not even recognizable anymore.

Of course I noticed, I did it

Hahahaha ! It’s the Title that really matters

Just look at AI’s total post count and you’ll have the answer to that question ,,, Ho Ho Ho
Let’s just be clear. When I post something of value, there is little to no response. When I burp, there are multiple follow up posts

so

Burp!

Let’s just be clear. When I post something of value, there is little to no response. When I burp, there are multiple follow up posts

so

so

Burp!
hahaha ! Yes we understand that as it’s the same with most of the post due to the huge lack of active members .. Sad but True ! It would be great to see more posts and threads pertaining to the subject of the 10’s . wifey making new threads on the truck of the month builds and other info is a very good start , Ronnie’s question thread is great !
pans it’s always a pleasure to here a BURP! Hahaha !

Burp!

There are still numbers who look every day! Not sure why they don't speak up

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back