• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No to the Queen in no state of mind and little ego

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Queen needs the KING ,,, she is at that ripe old age now :D
That's a thought!
Wonder which make, model and year she would choose? That would be a very difficult choice!

That's a thought!
Wonder which make, model and year she would choose? That would be a very difficult choice!
Ask the queen what her favorite color is , she may surprise you . But you can bet she prefers low mileage and low maintenace :D

Ask the queen what her favorite color is , she may surprise you . But you can bet she prefers low mileage and low maintenace :D
She definitely likes RED

And definitely the low and low options :cool:

Of course the quad cab would be the ticket for a king hahaha !

Meh - maybe

she'll think about it.

Although She may like the idea of an extra seat and an automatic :cool:

Meh - maybe

she'll think about it.

Although She may like the idea of an extra seat and an automatic :cool:
Yes a quad cab … the queen needs to be Chauffeured around to get the groceries :D:eek:

The only thing I can do is say congrats
Holy shit!!! It took a TOTM/YEAR contest to get you over here!!

i hope you are well my friend!

And the Queen says thank you! It was a long and difficult contest with many contenders :D:eek::p

There’s only 1 problem left to solve ,, this goes back to the old days ! THIS THREAD IS NO GOOD WITHOUT PICS ! :D
Yes that's been said before!

... I have no current pics. Maybe in spring if she comes out of her castle I can take some.

She looks just like she looks the same. She has no wrinkles yet and Temporary registration from dealer still attached to windshield on passenger side :D

Last edited:
Jeffey has met her in person. She ventured out to the West Coast GTG at Famoso a couple decades ago.

her and Loosey became fast friends

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back