2024 Post Ho Thread

That one looks like it would be perfect for doing a vehicle! I assume you can use a short extension with a crevice tool?
Well ,, the problem is most don’t have the extension attachments .. I guess people keep those for clutter hahaha ! I tried an attachment from another vacuum and it doesn’t fit .. but I’m sure I’ll come up with something that will work .. it would be perfect I thin for the truck’s interior

I was thinking maybe they had the highest "return" rate since there were three :eek:
There the cheapest of the bunch , they work fine .. no idea why people just toss them except they’re to lazy to wash the filter and dump the container or clean the crap tangled in the brush or clogging the hose .. unreal what people suck up in their vaccums hahaha

There the cheapest of the bunch , they work fine .. no idea why people just toss them except they’re to lazy to wash the filter and dump the container or clean the crap tangled in the brush or clogging the hose .. unreal what people suck up in their vaccums hahaha
Oh I'm sure it's interesting to say the least! :eek::eek::eek:

Well ,, the problem is most don’t have the extension attachments .. I guess people keep those for clutter hahaha ! I tried an attachment from another vacuum and it doesn’t fit .. but I’m sure I’ll come up with something that will work .. it would be perfect I thin for the truck’s interior
Hahahaha!! Solution: put a sign on the dumpster saying if you throw away the vacuum with no attachments the vacuum will be returned to you!

Hahahaha!! Solution: put a sign on the dumpster saying if you throw away the vacuum with no attachments the vacuum will be returned to you!
Hahaha

They will just throw the sign in with the unit!

They will just throw the sign in with the unit!
A lot of things people put out for the trash man in front of there homes they do put signs on saying it works and free hahaha .. now I ticked ,, thinking back a couple of years one house put out 2 pressure washers for the trash man .. the trashmen won’t even take those .. I checked them out and one had a seized motor and the other had parts missing so decide I don’t want them .. Now I wondering if those might have had a part that would get mine running ,, Hind sight stinks hahaha

A lot of things people put out for the trash man in front of there homes they do put signs on saying it works and free hahaha .. now I ticked ,, thinking back a couple of years one house put out 2 pressure washers for the trash man .. the trashmen won’t even take those .. I checked them out and one had a seized motor and the other had parts missing so decide I don’t want them .. Now I wondering if those might have had a part that would get mine running ,, Hind sight stinks hahaha
My granddad and dad were the same way! It can be fixed! Usually anyways!

with spring here maybe a whole new selection of power washers are up and coming! Keep Checking a dumpster near you :D

My granddad and dad were the same way! It can be fixed! Usually anyways!

with spring here maybe a whole new selection of power washers are up and coming! Keep Checking a dumpster near you :D
Hahaha ! That and looking for the elusive Dyson vacuum cleaner

IMG_0416.jpeg

Hail to the Queen

one for the collection Wifey :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back