2024 Post Ho Thread

Hey Wifey

we should @ name the people that started these threads as well as @Shaggy. Maybe they will drop by

@Wifey

It's not working on @Shaggy

but possibly some of the shy ones will join

@AllMembers

From the random pics - :eek::eek::D:D

hilarious!! caption says burnout contest - tailgate down

Hahahaha - oh oops. I don't see any human casualties so all is good

7F221559-E573-456E-BAB3-B964124E345C.jpeg

So, we are wasting our fucking time putting in @Shaggy. At one the the forum would send an email letting anyone know their name was mentioned in a post. It appears that might no longer be the case as I received no email for the mention, more digging I will do, hope, I have not!

I was going to ask if there was some feature or bell or whistle that was happening but ifit's not working then yah I ain't doing it anymore - let me know hahahaha

extra work we don't need!! :D

@Shaggy
@ViperJeff

The forum features are sadly lacking and by looking at old posts it's been a very long time with the same issues.

I was hoping @Shaggy would at least follow through on the long standing issues but he seems to have vanished

hopefully he is well????

And hopefully members aren't paying for services they aren't getting. Even emails and password resets don't seem to work

Was looking through some pencil drawings I did a couple years ago and found this one. Amateur attempt but fun!

DDF8B7D7-8E39-450F-A531-084A42C5905F.jpeg

My usual art release is painting and The weird thing was I've never drawn in pencil or drawn vehicles in my life - and something came over me. I drew fifteen or twenty different ones and then stopped just as abruptly as i started - it was crazy and fun!

I do too but they were kind of girly I thought. :D

The painted one for my sister and the dog my SIL

So why can’t I find that on my profile , or am I blind :cool:
It's not there anymore. Another not cool upgrade. The only way I've seen that is when I hit reply and look at the info in the brackets - buried in there it shows the member number.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back