2024 Post Ho Thread

I agree that with the election, all the court action and just the trump name in general it will be volatile at least until the election.

He's set to get his payout next tuesday if it doesn't drop below 17.00 per share and i don't see that happening!

This entire market week was a complete bust ! Down about 15K on paper … damn , TSLA and AAPL have been get toasted with many others everything :mad:
No idea what next week brings .. but looking for buy ops and add ops to existing div stocks for the little payraises Hahaha

Has the board approved that he can sell … he was not able to for 6 months after the merger .. even if approved there will be lawsuits.. but heck what’s new with Trump hahaha !

Has the board approved that he can sell … he was not able to for 6 months after the merger .. even if approved there will be lawsuits.. but heck what’s new with Trump hahaha !
No not approved to sell just says he can go to the board for approval. He can acquire that bonus stock or whatever it's called because of some agreement that was made. There were three price points with the 17.50 being the highest.

I'm thinking it's a good lunch money flipper for you for sure!

Cathie Woods keeps buying Tesla like it's crack so who knows on that one. Seems the news really moves that one a lot

If i had the room to play - I would get some DJT, maybe CGC and NVDA, but i don't think any those pay dividends so just for the short term action lol

Good luck to all who are in!!

Cathie Woods keeps buying Tesla like it's crack so who knows on that one. Seems the news really moves that one a lot
I can’t figure her out .. more money than brains and keeps buyin the most odd , yet high name companies stocks ,, has she ever bought a stock that went up instead of down hahaha !

I can’t figure her out .. more money than brains and keeps buyin the most odd , yet high name companies stocks ,, has she ever bought a stock that went up instead of down hahaha !
Right! She's weird! Glad she's not managing my money hahah

If i had the room to play - I would get some DJT, maybe CGC and NVDA, but i don't think any those pay dividends so just for the short term action lol
Ah heck ,, DJT is low cost and possibly might go lower .. play a couple share for chits and giggle like 2 , 3 ,4 ,5 shares .. what he heck a flip for profit is that profit more money than you had hahaha !
I always Ue limit order to my and sell … Buys I lowball the stocks and sells Highball them .. you need to just watch the action on small plays .. heck you can just set up for day trades on small amounts .. there are rules on day trading that are a must to follow , then be carful on wash sells .. those can mess you up …. To avoid the day trading slap rule you required to have a brokerage account balance of , I think 25k .. Wash sells you can eat those anytime .. always check your buy lots and don’t sell if those lots are red , once that is done and you sell any lot for a loss and by back in the same stock or like stock you can get a ouch ! Both those are something to absolutely understand to maximize you gains and control any losses …. It is also good to know at EOY tax time to use tax loss write off by seeking some at a loss to cut down on your tax responsibility.. you will have to check those things and learn , it can and does confuse people , and many have NO idea what any of those are till the oops hits hahaha …

Ah heck ,, DJT is low cost and possibly might go lower .. play a couple share for chits and giggle like 2 , 3 ,4 ,5 shares .. what he heck a flip for profit is that profit more money than you had hahaha !
I always Ue limit order to my and sell … Buys I lowball the stocks and sells Highball them .. you need to just watch the action on small plays .. heck you can just set up for day trades on small amounts .. there are rules on day trading that are a must to follow , then be carful on wash sells .. those can mess you up …. To avoid the day trading slap rule you required to have a brokerage account balance of , I think 25k .. Wash sells you can eat those anytime .. always check your buy lots and don’t sell if those lots are red , once that is done and you sell any lot for a loss and by back in the same stock or like stock you can get a ouch ! Both those are something to absolutely understand to maximize you gains and control any losses …. It is also good to know at EOY tax time to use tax loss write off by seeking some at a loss to cut down on your tax responsibility.. you will have to check those things and learn , it can and does confuse people , and many have NO idea what any of those are till the oops hits hahaha …
I've actually been trying to lean what all the lingo means so i can give it a whirl! I'm a huge DD person so a slow starter hahaha, i have basic idea of the wash sale rule and it IS confusing - good to know for sure! I'll learn about the day trader thing - thank you for that tidbit

:D

I learned about limit orders, market orders stop limits and some other good stuff - I like to learn new things! At least something every day!

I learned about limit orders, market orders stop limits and some other good stuff - I like to learn new things! At least something every day!
That’s a requirement to me .. learn even more than 1 thing if possible .. Multi task learning hahah

I use limit orders almost exclusively unless a special pops up and I need to buy or sell fast .. Stops you need to watch out for as the MM’s and bigger traders decide to go after stops to acquire shares which is usually a benefit for them ..
I m also prefer to sell high share (HIFO or LAST IN FIRST OUT or specific share lots .. I like to lower my cost basis ( average ) especially on Dividend assets ..it raises my gains immediately and as the price rises .. also helps hold then for longer times at lower cost.

Here’s something to just try ,, join up on Coinbase website ! Look at what the bonuses are and amount to open …which If I remember 1 opened one for 100$ they gave me a free 3$ of Bitcoin hahah ! And you can get interest on certain assets . It’s all crypto and very well known platform ..
you can make a few buys of dinky cost more popular crypto like Shiba Inu,Doge coin , stable type cheap coins that pay good interest if you STAKE them . Etherium coin ..

I mean you can buy shiba for millions on the dollar hahaha I own almost 2 million coins hahaha ,, other people I know own billions and spent a few hundred total .. m not sure but Imthin I bought mine for less than 20$ haha..I don’t have much in crypto and just screw around with it and see what happens especially in a few days when the Halving happens .. then it’s the watching time for a few months what I’ve been told ..

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back