2024 Post Ho Thread

Wifey do you remember the guy ANNU ? D just didn’t like him .. he was decent and asked lots of questions and pertained to the trucks .. I had no idea why he was slapped by D all the time ..
I liked ANNU! D was menopausy sometimes hahah I don't know why annu got under his skin

Will you be getting a different truck?

If I'm nosey just say so you won't hurt my feelings - but we're all curious when someone decides to sell
I'm at the point where I'd like to either use it more or get rid of it. Being slammed looks great but isn't as user friendly as I'd like. So its either put some money into raising it or get something else srt. Maybe a challenger...

I'm at the point where I'd like to either use it more or get rid of it. Being slammed looks great but isn't as user friendly as I'd like. So its either put some money into raising it or get something else srt. Maybe a challenger...
Makes sense! Glad all is well and it's not a forced thing !!

Just came across this ! My brothers collection and my nephew and the young one is brothers nephew…. Then those other dudes you may have seen before ! lol
Oh wow!! That's a dream come true! I think brother made the right choice! Does he still have her???

The young nephews were lucky to meet the King!! Well they all were! Love Richard Petty! He works on stuff doesn't just drive it :cool::cool:

I noticed brothers fleet is black! Family tradition hahahaha

Last edited:
He sold it a few years ago … it was probably the rarest of the ones made .. a story behind the #67 …. Petty and Arrington had seen each other in decades and joined together to make this run of Challenger ..

He sold it a few years ago … it was probably the rarest of the ones made .. a story behind the #67 …. Petty and Arrington had seen each other in decades and joined together to make this run of Challenger ..
Very nice car indeed!!!

Very nice car indeed!!!
He had to buy the base car and it went directly to Petty ( which wasn’t far from where he lived ) and they did the package work in Patty’s shop .. I think the total price for the car was around 76K .

He had to buy the base car and it went directly to Petty ( which wasn’t far from where he lived ) and they did the package work in Patty’s shop .. I think the total price for the car was around 76K .
I hope he did well on his sale! That's quite an intvestment but not everyone gets a Petty car out of the Petty Garage itself!

I hope he did well on his sale! That's quite an intvestment but not everyone gets a Petty car out of the Petty Garage itself!
He sold to early IMO ! took a lower price ! I tried to tell him !

Yes ,, Barrett Jackson would have served him well IMO !
Oh yeah for sure! One thing I've noticed on classic.com is time auctioned trucks typically sell for more than private or dealer sales.

How the heck do you install these vying decals ( I think vinyl ) ? Was looking at putting them on the brake calipers .image.jpg

Oh yeah for sure! One thing I've noticed on classic.com is time auctioned trucks typically sell for more than private or dealer sales.
Mostly collectibles will bring in higher prices on those sites ,,, The know how to sell at auctions .and people bidding on those tend to be collectors with money .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back