2024 Post Ho Thread

this is not a post since it's white and you can't easily read it!!!

It just takes up space hahahaha

a good ho will be able to decipher and understand! it's part of the ho trade. Ho on I knew you would!:cool:

If ya can't read the sercond one try hitting the reply button - you will see it that way

lol - ho tip of the day :rolleyes:

a good ho will be able to decipher and understand! it's part of the ho trade. Ho on I knew you would!:cool:
Yes , we need more Gashoppers to master the trade hahaha

I agree and thst should apply to most any component! Some things are just obviously ridiculous
I modified my last 340 duster to make it easier to work on without becoming the hunchback ..

Hahaha just made 1.60 on my Ibotta app which was more that the 1 share DJT FLIP OF 1.13 today plus the 1.28 on DJT FLIP THE OTHER DAY of 1.28 hahaha ! I’m close to buying a partial share of BRK-A Again hahaha !

I do that all the time and set a goal to see how much I can make it grow and grow .

Hahaha just made 1.60 on my Ibotta app which was more that the 1 share DJT FLIP OF 1.13 today plus the 1.28 on DJT FLIP THE OTHER DAY of 1.28 hahaha ! I’m close to buying a partial share of BRK-A Again hahaha !
Nice!!

I don't go in the Martians scare e me hahah i order online and let them load the car :p
I pack when I go there …to many nutcrackers for my taste hahaha

My favorite song

When Daddy let me drive!! Love me some Alan Jackson :cool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back