22" DRAG RADIALS ?

Ha ha that's the best joke I have heard all week. We have a hard enough time with them making regular tires.

DOES ANYHONE KNOW WHEN THEY ARE GONNA COME OUT WITH SOME

They will go on sale Sat. 7/30 at a Discount Tire near you You need to arrive early enough Friday night to secure a place on line. Bring a lawn chair, blanket, and various refreshments. When they open, tell them you are there for the 22" Drag Radials. They will hook you up.

They will go on sale Sat. 7/30 at a Discount Tire near you You need to arrive early enough Friday night to secure a place on line. Bring a lawn chair, blanket, and various refreshments. When they open, tell them you are there for the 22" Drag Radials. They will hook you up.

Tsk* so wrong... you must have siblings.

20 is the best you get but the diameter is not enough
get 17s, M&H 390/40……… good luck finding wheels with decent backspacing .
saw some company on FB say they were getting ready to make some 17s just for us but can't find it now:chain::chain::chain:

20 is the best you get but the diameter is not enough
get 17s, M&H 390/40……… good luck finding wheels with decent backspacing .
saw some company on FB say they were getting ready to make some 17s just for us but can't find it now:chain::chain::chain:

WHAT BACKSPACING DO WE NEED IN THE 17"? I USE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT MANUFACTURERS BILLET WHEELS, SO I COULD GET ANY BACKSPACING, AND DESIGN DONE

if you stick with a 10 wide rim it can be the same as our stock rims which i think is 6 inch backspace or +26mm depends on how you look at it

if you get a wider rim you will have to compensate for the extra width

if you can get someone to make them without them costing a fortune let us know

if you stick with a 10 wide rim it can be the same as our stock rims which i think is 6 inch backspace or +26mm depends on how you look at it

if you get a wider rim you will have to compensate for the extra width

if you can get someone to make them without them costing a fortune let us know

THANKS FOR THE INFO, IM GONNA CALL THE COMPANY THIS WEEK AND GET A QUOTE.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back