24" Wheels

portlandsrt said:
OK, Just took the plunge... Bought a set of 24" Lenso LS7's. They are releasing them in painted sliver (to match my truck) within 4 weeks.

LS7 24x10 LENSOLS72410 Wheel Finish: Painted Silver
Bolt Patterns: 5x139 $284.80 4 $1,139.20

305/35-24 112W PIRELLI SCORPION ZERO 3053524PIRELLISCORPZEROPROMO $312.00 4 $1,248.00

Plus around $150 for shipping and mounting/balancing.

--The offset is +18, so we'll see if I need spacers. I have the rear wheel well inserts, so I expect I'll need a pair of hubcentric spacers for the rears. I hope not, but we'll see.

SHOW US SOME PIC'S WHEN YOU GET THEM.:D

Black Wheels

Im digging the look of Doneo's truck. I might just go all black on the stock wheels. What works best, Paint or Powdercoating????

portlandsrt said:
OK, Just took the plunge... Bought a set of 24" Lenso LS7's. They are releasing them in painted sliver (to match my truck) within 4 weeks.

LS7 24x10 LENSOLS72410 Wheel Finish: Painted Silver
Bolt Patterns: 5x139 $284.80 4 $1,139.20

305/35-24 112W PIRELLI SCORPION ZERO 3053524PIRELLISCORPZEROPROMO $312.00 4 $1,248.00

Plus around $150 for shipping and mounting/balancing.

--The offset is +18, so we'll see if I need spacers. I have the rear wheel well inserts, so I expect I'll need a pair of hubcentric spacers for the rears. I hope not, but we'll see.
Really would like to see pics when you get em....Good job on the price. I didn't fair so well. Mine were $890.00 per wheel plus the tires.
Good Luck!

Rockin Ronnie said:
Really would like to see pics when you get em....Good job on the price. I didn't fair so well. Mine were $890.00 per wheel plus the tires.
Good Luck!

Yeah, it's pretty bad when the tires cost more than the wheels... Regardless of price,, this is exactly the wheel I want. It just worked out that they were just about the cheapest 24" out there. Let's just hope they're of good quality. The shop said they will be ready to ship in 3-4 weeks,,, but I'm realistic. I probably won't have them until May,,, which is just fine. These will be my May-October wheels and my stock 22's will be my winter setup.

You can bet I'll be posting pix... I gotta show these off! :)
Does anyone know of any resources I can dig into regarding if I will need spacers or not? I'm sure it just comes down to a mathmatic equation, I just don't know how to figure it out. I know the 305/35/24 is the closest tire to match the overall width/diameter of the stock 305/40/22. I show that the 24's will make the speedo read 2.5% too slow. But that's really the only option we have.

Maybe some of you guys with 24x10's could tell me the offset of your wheels and let me know if you needed spacers? Again, the offset of the Lenso's is +18. I have a custom 4/4 drop already...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back