$25 SIMS THAT WORK

PDR-GUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put my boomer cat deletes on a while back and of course engine light came on, I coudnt see spending a ton of money on o2 simulators (thight ya no)so I searched and found these. (only takes one)
http://www.o2sensorsimulator.com
100 miles and no light :D so if any body needs to know how to wire let me know.
Gene

Wildman

Thanks man, Thats good to know. It beats the hell out of $120.

Wade

Guys and I dont mean to bust your thread bro,

But Gary has developed something that will take place of the simulators and take care of the cel light problem and it should be cheaper, not sure, but a hell of alot easier than this.

His just basically screw in and NO WIRING is the best part.

Stinker said:

But Gary has developed something that will take place of the simulators and take care of the cel light problem and it should be cheaper, not sure, but a hell of alot easier than this.

Yes he has. I just put them on my neighbors truck with no cats and NO CELs. Just screw them in the same hole as the O2 sensor and your done. ;) Couldn't be any easier.

Exactly this is the best thing Gary has come up with in a long time!

And the best thing it only takes a few minutes and is easy as heck!

Stinker said:

Yep...have it on my truck and no CEL after 1300 miles on "High Flow"...

Sure am...If the motor goes, it's going to go with a reason...:D

LOLOLOL understoood!

Cant wait to see what ya do next with her!

That thing is an awesome beast! Just be sure to duck when it does let go!LOLOL

Stinker said:
LOLOLOL understoood!

Cant wait to see what ya do next with her!

That thing is an awesome beast! Just be sure to duck when it does let go!LOLOL

Gary didn't tell you, we put in ballistic nylon for safety...:burnout: :D :D :D

Last edited:
BTW PDR-Guy sorry for messing up your thread...I don't normally do this...But those 02 Sims are really cheap..I think the cheapest I ever saw were like $175?

LOLOL I Hear ya! I was wondering why he had a rubber band round the front end!LOLO

I think Prd Guy will appreciate the extra Knowledge, especially since there wont be any wiring involved, and as simple as it is to install!

The deal he found is cool, I just suck at wiring!LOLOLL

ViperTruck2933 said:
Yes he has. I just put them on my neighbors truck with no cats and NO CELs. Just screw them in the same hole as the O2 sensor and your done. ;) Couldn't be any easier.

You got me curious here. What are they? How do they work? No wiring?

patrick

Patrick its hard to explain and I saw them myself, but basically you screw the O2 into these and then into the exhaust.

They work awesome, and as far as I know Gary is the only one that has them, and the best thing its ssoooooo simple to do!

I got the screw in type also only to discover there were no bungs in the rear of boomers cat delete pipes so I would of had to weld instead of wire:dontknow:

Dang bro! Never thought of that!

Thats awesome , now we have two solutions to take care of both problems, one for people with stock mids , or mids with a bung.

And a solution for those that have mids without O2 bungs.

That is cool bro, and thanks for bringing it up, You are tha man bro:rock:
Way cool! Great observation. we may need to make this a sticky for those that opt for no cats.;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back