#2695 for sale

ryan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
beautiful shape,sct tuned by roe,46,000 miles, black, and im only selling in hopes to BUY STEVES CE!!!:D i would like to try and get atleast $18,500.

actually had an offer for $17,000.... should i take it?

only if you dont want more..;) ..trucks arent selling well due to the economy so you might think on it....I have seen 04s go for less than $17K...

especially with 46,000 miles..he does not want the sct tunes or any of the other cosmetic stuff on it, so maybe i could sell them seperately.

ryan said:
especially with 46,000 miles..he does not want the sct tunes or any of the other cosmetic stuff on it, so maybe i could sell them seperately.
That would be you best way to go.

is the sct transferrable to another 04? they are roe tunes.

The SCT will work on any year but the Roe tune is only good for an 04. You will need to put your truck back to stock before it will work on another truck.....the tuner should not lock unless it has been used on 3 different vehicles.

ryan said:
actually had an offer for $17,000.... should i take it?

That's up to you;) I got quite a bit more for my 04' with damaged title BUT it was MINT.:D

kyle's srt10 said:
That's up to you;) I got quite a bit more for my 04' with damaged title BUT it was MINT.:D
its in excellent shape...not a scratch or dent. the motor and interior look like new.i just want steves ce that much i guess:eek:

If you want the CE that bad now i would take the stuff off that the buyer doesnt want and sell it for the 17, then buy the CE......1500 off of what youre asking isnt bad at all considering your mileage......

ryan,
Put out your mod list... and let everyone start seeing what you have on it and you'll start gettin offers right away. You'll get more for your truck if it's stock and on top of that an extra couple Benjimens for the mods... depending on how many you have.

SD2005Dustin said:
ryan,
Put out your mod list... and let everyone start seeing what you have on it and you'll start gettin offers right away. You'll get more for your truck if it's stock and on top of that an extra couple Benjimens for the mods... depending on how many you have.
not really to many mods just the sct tuner (roe) and the air filter that comes with it, some paint work on some suspension parts,viper decals on the brake calipers,build plates form steve,headlight covers,otherwise stock...its a great truck ,just want the CE.. IF and WHEN it becomes available:D thanks for all the help though guys.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back