299 OUT OF 500?

Kyle, I thought you wanted a QC for the family. This is a nice RC, with only 14,000 miles & I really like the color combo, but I think they are asking a little too much & it has Oregon Plates. Oregon=Rain=Rust, like buying a vehicle from Flagstaff=Snow=Rust. Good Luck with your search. Miss seeing you around 67th & The Pavilions.

I just posted for fun because of the "199 of 500" lol. Only single cab I would take at this point is the YF in Mesa or a 2006 inferno red. And of course the right C/E :D. Otherwise it has to be a QC

Kyle, I thought you wanted a QC for the family. This is a nice RC, with only 14,000 miles & I really like the color combo, but I think they are asking a little too much & it has Oregon Plates. Oregon=Rain=Rust, like buying a vehicle from Flagstaff=Snow=Rust. Good Luck with your search. Miss seeing you around 67th & The Pavilions.

Oregon doesn't use salt on the roads= no rust

9 years old + 14,000 miles = Probably not driven in winter or rain much!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back