3-D SRT-10 Almost Done, WIP pics

SPACEMONKEY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's been more than a few months, been busy with school. Almost done with the 3D model I started on like a year ago. Getting it ready for my portfolio and once I'm done I can start taking orders of anyone who wants a model of their truck.

Here's where it was: Half assed the wheels, lights(front and back), door handles, and just about everything just to turn it in for a grade.

ramwip4.jpg

ramwip5.jpg

Here's where it's at now: Wheels redone with lugs, Headlights and Tailights modeled ( whomever designs these are fucking nuts), currently modeling the door handles, next is rotors and calipers, front and real axles, bedliner, honeycomb front grille, ram on front on hood and on wheels, partial interior, no engine yet.

ram1.jpg

ram2a.jpg

ram3h.jpg

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hey your running slicks on the front... don't forget the clear coat and stinkers Rejex wax at least 2 coats:D

Looks great:rock::rock:

Last edited:
I like your taste in choosing an 04/05 front end and 2-post wing vs tonneau and 2006!

Thats pretty awsome man. Hey what cha majoring in Graphic Design?

I have my Bachelors in Arts and Technology, which basically encompasses graphic design. I'm going for my Masters right now. I wasn't going to but the University of Texas at Dallas is letting me be a TA and teach a class, so the school is paying me and paying for my school. I couldn't pass that up. I'm available for free lance modeling and texturing.

Here's how the damn trucks should've come from the factory. Matching honeycomb grille and SRT emblem on front:

ram4a.jpg

Tire tread is next :burnout:

This one to be exact:

kumrh1.ang.jpg

Can't wait till I get the tread on. It's really gonna set this thing off!!!!

SPACEMONKEY1 said:
I have my Bachelors in Arts and Technology, which basically encompasses graphic design. I'm going for my Masters right now. I wasn't going to but the University of Texas at Dallas is letting me be a TA and teach a class, so the school is paying me and paying for my school. I couldn't pass that up. I'm available for free lance modeling and texturing.

Oh ok yeah thats pretty cool. My wife has a in Bachlours of Art in advertising design. Basically a graphic Designer and she is getting ready to go back to school for a masters but has no clue what she wants to go back for since she hasnt found a job yet in her field going on 2 yrs. The area we moved to in GA has no graphic design positions. She wants to do animation for Dreamworks or Pixar she is thinking about going to SCAD and take classes online or go back for a computer science degree but not sure yet.

ram_vs_cougar said:
Oh ok yeah thats pretty cool. My wife has a in Bachlours of Art in advertising design. Basically a graphic Designer and she is getting ready to go back to school for a masters but has no clue what she wants to go back for since she hasnt found a job yet in her field going on 2 yrs. The area we moved to in GA has no graphic design positions. She wants to do animation for Dreamworks or Pixar she is thinking about going to SCAD and take classes online or go back for a computer science degree but not sure yet.

Yeah that's always the problem, finding a job. I'm very very fortunate that I'm pretty good at what I do so one of the professors up here offered me a TA position at UTD. So right now I'm working for him teaching one of the introductory classes in lighting and texturing for 3-D film and video games. They are paying me and paying for my school also!! I had to go down to part time at the bank, but well worth it and great resume booster showing I know what I'm doing enough that I can teach it. I'm currently reading and learning RSL (Renderman Shading Language) Pixar's renderer. I'm also wanting to go work for Pixar as a shader designer or texturer. They offer internships to current students and recent grads. Your wife should look into it, even if that means going back to school for a semester just so she can apply.

10banger said:
Quick question, did you use my sig pic to create this?? If not, they are very similar, lol!

ramwip5.jpg

LMAO that's totally kick ass awesome!!! No I did not, but it just looked like a bad ass view when I rendered it out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back