3 members of my old Special Forces company KIA

Sorry for your lose,they are heros every last one.may they rest in peace.

sorry for you lose bud, friends are hard to come by, to loose them is a tragedy.

our prayers are with you and theres:eek:

RIP guys and thank you for everthing you've done.

R.I.P. Brave souls.
Prayers.jpg
Prayers for the families.

Sorry to hear bout your bud's bro, I work at the coast guard yard, Yeah i hear alot of stories and people who I knew who went over there.

Capt. Ronald G. Luce, Sgt. 1st Class Severin W. Summers, Sgt. 1st Class Alejandro Granado

Thankyou for you service to our country and giving the ultimate sacrifice so that the rest of us can be free. You will never be forgotten.

Grew up in Fort Bragg, NC and my dad is retired Special Forces. He gave em' 24 years of his life. Got out and went back over there as a civilian. I pray that he returns safe. It is always hard when it hits home and touches family (everyone in or was in SF will always be family)

The men of Special Forces - doin' a job that needs to be done, that no one knows is bein' done. And that's how they seem to like it.

Frank

P.S. This is where I would post a smilie saluting the american flag if there was one
:(

Last edited:
I want to thank your SF friends for our FREEDOM, and say sorry for the loss, all of you are in my prayers, .............GOD bless the families.

....not sure how anyone could see this thread and not take the time to say a prayer and salute those who have given so much. I hope I am never to busy to say Thank You and God Bless to those who serve.

RIP.... my prayers goes out to there family's

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back