300 C

mauiSRT/10 said:
What's the "smokers group" option? Is that for real?

patrick

A lot of new cars don't come with an ashtray or cigarette lighter.
You get a little storage area and a power outlet instead.
The option adds the ashtray and lighter, I think it's about a $25 option.

Looks clear as a bell to me. He has a 300C and it is for sale. He wants $25,000.00 :D

Or it has 25,000 miles??

FlyingLow said:
Well turn it on and look at it. Then turn it off again you non sig reading mofo.
Or just click on the person's name, and select "View Public Profile" and the sig comes up there.

No offense to anyone, but sigs drive me nuts. First off, they suck up way too much screen real estate.
Secondly, I tend to touch my naughty place* after reading what everyone has done.

(*= wallet)

See? Now I'm thinking that Phil's 300C would be a fun daily driver.
Damn it!

Kevan said:
Or just click on the person's name, and select "View Public Profile" and the sig comes up there.

No offense to anyone, but sigs drive me nuts. First off, they suck up way too much screen real estate.
Secondly, I tend to touch my naughty place* after reading what everyone has done.

(*= wallet)

See? Now I'm thinking that Phil's 300C would be a fun daily driver.
Damn it!

You mean to tell me that all this time you have not been reading my sig? That's BS. I don't care about other peoples sig, but you need to be reading mine.

FlyingLow said:
You mean to tell me that all this time you have not been reading my sig? That's BS. I don't care about other peoples sig, but you need to be reading mine.
Right about now, everyone needs to check mine out :D :rock: :dancing:

FlyingLow said:
Sorry man. Turned them off 2nd day I was here. I scroll enough each day as is.

I like the speedo shot in your sig. That's pretty f-ing sweet.

Kevan said:
Sorry man. Turned them off 2nd day I was here. I scroll enough each day as is.

I like the speedo shot in your sig. That's pretty f-ing sweet.

Thank you. Now go back to your non sig life. But every-time I change my sig expect a PM so you can stay informed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back