+300C SRT-8!!

i had a srt-4 too. . . wait on the new caliber 300hp 260tq!

oh yea i would of taken pictures but it was late last night and she hasnt even been cleaned up yet

Cool let's see thos pics.....TJ aka Darksyde has on too and he loves his..:)

here's a pic of my two, i love the car if i could get in and out of it easily id drive one everyday, but im too tall like my truck more so the wife gets the charger, the 300's are sweet onthe inside, they are quick off the line too.

Attachments

• Resized_both srt's.jpg
    Resized_both srt's.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 48
eddie102870 said:
here's a pic of my two, i love the car if i could get in and out of it easily id drive one everyday, but im too tall like my truck more so the wife gets the charger, the 300's are sweet onthe inside, they are quick off the line too.

Congrats Turbo!!! Where The F*** are the pics?

Nice combo eddie, so does your wife beat you?

sure does, i told her its gonna cost her, if i didnt have a 73 challenger build in the process right now id be sinking a lot more into mt truck

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Ride Dude!!:rock: I month or so ago I was checking three of them out at the local Chrysler dealer - real nice cars.

My only gripe (from just looking at them) was the lack of gauges.:dontknow:

Well everthing is electronic!!!

That screen in between the speedo and the tach. shows you oil pressure, oil temp. water temp.

There is also a little secret diagnostic mode that shows you exact rpm, g-forces and all kind of little things that i dont even know, what they mean.

Just ordered my GSM torque/fan mod!!!!!

turbo,

Congrats, they are a badass ride for sure. :D :cool: They don't wake up until about 6,000miles, so there is more fun to come. Mine really REALLY woke up at 10k. (10.6k now) Sounds a little bit different as the break-in procedure goes along as well. I think you'll enjoy the GSM Tq/Fan mod, that was the first mod I did, money very well spent, and will come in handy down the line (future mods) as well. :) ENjoy man. :cool:

:eek: Dang Eddie, that SRT-8 looks too clean. I'm really thinking of picking up one (Black of course). I was originally waiting for the Challenger but I'm not too sure anymore. Growing a bit impatient. Just a little more on the student loans and it's on fo' sho...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back