302 boss mustang...NO PROBLEM

USAF-SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not a speed demon or a street racing crazy driver...but this guy wouldnt stop so I had to open it up a little. I think it was a 2006 maybe 05, BOSS 302 mustang. Sitting next to me reving up and pumping the brakes I just couldnt resist joining in. As soon as it was green it was on. spun a little pulling out but hooked up pretty well. Pulled him just a little of the start but by 60 had over a truck legnth. Let up around 90 and when we rolled to the next stop light the look on his face was pricless!!!! Damn I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!!!

Like christmas everyday.:rock::elefant: Just the beginning oh hide the wallet;) this truck is worse than having a mistress :aetsch::burnout:

nice! I know it has to be a great feeling to whoop up a car in a 6k truck!!

Fine job. You showed' em whos da BOSS!:burnout: :burnout: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: ;)

TNVIPER said:
You do realize the 2006 Boss 302 was actually a 3.8L V-6...:confused: :dontknow:
Sure pis on his parade:toilet:. Come on the twang started with him:aetsch:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Sure pis on his parade:toilet:. Come on the twang started with him:aetsch:

...Hehehe...just trying to scare him.....how many started Googling "Boss 302"??...:D .....actually there was not an 06 Boss...came out in 07...

yes I did start to google it.. lol and thanks I was feeling pretty dumb bragging about it until i googled it. Now I'm even more proud so thanks hahaha.

these trucks where made to haul huge amounts of whoop-ass!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back