325/40/22's!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would like 2 for the back , and 2 305's for the front...

do they have the same in 305 40 22 ?
i need them also for the front wheels...

do they have the same in 305 40 22 ?
i need them also for the front wheels...

Exactly....you can't ride around with one brand on the front and another on the rear!

Exactly....you can't ride around with one brand on the front and another on the rear!

Says who? My slicks are M&H And my skinnies are Michelin! My Vette has Kumho front and Pirelli rear? I've mixed brands for decades without issue. Now size, that's a different story. Kind as you have the sane size on both rear and both front you're golden. Yes for looks the same brand is better, but I've never has someone walk up and read my tire brand. Lol:burnout:

Says who? Now size, that's a different story. Kind as you have the sane size on both rear and both front you're golden. Yes for looks the same brand is better, but I've never has someone walk up and read my tire brand. Lol:burnout:

i just need front tyres also , and yes , just for the looks i want same brand.
now , front and rear same size , is that better with our rear wheel trucks ?

Says who? My slicks are M&H And my skinnies are Michelin! My Vette has Kumho front and Pirelli rear? I've mixed brands for decades without issue. Now size, that's a different story. Kind as you have the sane size on both rear and both front you're golden. Yes for looks the same brand is better, but I've never has someone walk up and read my tire brand. Lol:burnout:[/

I would be that guy

Says who? My slicks are M&H And my skinnies are Michelin! My Vette has Kumho front and Pirelli rear? I've mixed brands for decades without issue. Now size, that's a different story. Kind as you have the sane size on both rear and both front you're golden. Yes for looks the same brand is better, but I've never has someone walk up and read my tire brand. Lol:burnout:[/

I would be that guy

LOL , me too ! ! !
hahahahaha

I would be that guy

:rofl: LOL right, if the hood's not open, thats probably the first thing I look at.

LOL , me too ! ! !
hahahahaha

Ok I agree I look too and my truck runs on 4 sane brand street tires for sure, but like I said the Vette does not and hasn't as having a 345/25-20 Pirelli out back and having a 19" front leaves little in tires sizes, worse yet brands.

:rofl: LOL right, if the hood's not open, thats probably the first thing I look at.

I agree but with staggered setups sometimes ya gotta break the rules. ;)
Not always, but sometimes. Haha

Back on topic though, I've only seen a couple brands with the 325s and haven't seen the personally next to our 305s but remember (many of you that have gone through sets of different brands can vouch) that the same 305/40-22 can vary tremendously by brand. BFG has always been one to run a but wider than stated, while Chinese crap tires seen to run thinner. Had some Coopers that were fairly wide as well but wore terribly. I would like someone to do a comparison between a few major brands and see. :burnout:

I called the phone number in the Ebay ad (337-478-6323) and spoke to Justin, their internet guy and I reserved 2 of the tires for my SRT-10. I ran a set of kumho's (325-40-22) for several years on the stock 22x10's and they fit just fine. If one other member on here will call and buy the other 2 tires they will split them up. Notice there is free shipping, so $350 for 2 new tires is a great deal. Someone please help me out. They prefer a credit card and NOT paypal. Thanks in advance for one other lucky member as all they have are these 4 tires. They came from a tire shop in Texas that closed down and they bought the entire inventory, these 4 were included. If they are the same as the Kumho's then they were an excellent tire, lasted almost 4 years. If someone calls please send me a PM so I can know the deal is done, Thanks!

I'll send Jim a text and see if he will buy the other two for his truck Jerry.

Jim says count him in Jerry, I gave him your number to call you. Jim was the member that was with me when we met you for lunch in Cali.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back