390-17 drag radials

TNVIPER said:
FatJack got ya worried?....:p

just worried i will burn down my street tires just triing to launch..

and yes mutt i ordered them through mh they took my money now say they cant get any produced ,,just talked to them again today ,,

only thing i worry about fatjack is his bad breath lol

Ironhead said:
just worried i will burn down my street tires just triing to launch..

and yes mutt i ordered them through mh they took my money now say they cant get any produced ,,just talked to them again today ,,

only thing i worry about fatjack is his bad breath lol

I know what you mean by trying to launch...I'm not running at the track again till I have a set.......................hmmm..was that what I smelled when I was at the nooga GTG last June..:confused: :p

called mh this afternoon he said he would call me by this evening ,,,if i dont hear from him today ,,i will call him tommorrow and cancel order and see if i can get money back ,,or have him call this outfit to see if he can get em,,

no drag radials means i wont be racing ,,,i cant trash my street tires just to make jack look bad ,,lol,,that is if he still has a #3 piston in three weeks lol

Ironhead said:
called mh this afternoon he said he would call me by this evening ,,,if i dont hear from him today ,,i will call him tommorrow and cancel order and see if i can get money back ,,or have him call this outfit to see if he can get em,,

no drag radials means i wont be racing ,,,i cant trash my street tires just to make jack look bad ,,lol,,that is if he still has a #3 piston in three weeks lol

I'm gonna bring you a bad #3 piston and rod so you can see what they look like, you can have it and put it on your mantle or up your BIG ASS if you would prefer. :rock: :rock:

IF WE HAVE TO, I WILL RUN YOU WITH MY STREET TIRES

I may be able to get you a decent deal on mickey thompsons Iron head, if the other dont work out let me know, pm wise, on the road the rest of the week

FATJACK said:
I'm gonna bring you a bad #3 piston and rod so you can see what they look like, you can have it and put it on your mantle or up your BIG ASS if you would prefer. :rock: :rock:

IF WE HAVE TO, I WILL RUN YOU WITH MY STREET TIRES

can you feel the love in the air lol

wow they want 395 bucks per tire ,,,not including tax,,,,

Ironhead said:
wow they want 395 bucks per tire ,,,not including tax,,,,

That is crazy, go with some Micky T's ET street's I have a pair and they have lasted me a very long time, probably 50 runs and they still have a lot left in them... little burn out and they stick all night.

i asked them if i get a hum job too for that price ,,for some reason he did not think that was funny

no i am only going to use them only on strip,most likely i will use them 2 or 3 times

pmes stink to see what he can get ,,,if he will get out of the truck stop and stop chasing lot lizards

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back