3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

viperhauler said:
she's fine as long as i don't get drunk and jump in a giant hole on a beach:D

So thats not gonna be a tradition for ya? :dontknow:

actually....i've never been drunk and "forgot" things....even in my worst drunkenness....

but i don't remember if i did it last year or not...i do remember a big hole last time....

viperhauler said:
actually....i've never been drunk and "forgot" things....even in my worst drunkenness....

I like people who say this.
If you have been so drunk that you have forgot things, how would you even know?? :dontknow:

wesalbert said:
I like people who say this.
If you have been so drunk that you have forgot things, how would you even know?? :dontknow:

You hear about it from friends the next day:eek:

viperhauler said:
just make it march and be done with it:D
I appreciate it dan, and you and I have talked at length about this, but I have narrowed it down to those two weeks, there will not be any more polls and such, once the date is set, it will be that date for the following years, that way folks can ahve plenty of time to prepare,

and I have talked to some about maybe doing a fall something in myrtle beach area for a year ender, then maybe midsummer , a 1/4 mile deal for the whiners

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I appreciate it dan, and you and I have talked at length about this, but I have narrowed it down to those two weeks, there will not be any more polls and such, once the date is set, it will be that date for the following years, that way folks can ahve plenty of time to prepare,

and I have talked to some about maybe doing a fall something in myrtle beach area for a year ender, then maybe midsummer , a 1/4 mile deal for the whiners
But I only want to drive 4 miles each way, oh and can you please call my boss and request my time off? :D :D :D :D :D :aetsch:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Next years PCB will be in remembrance of our friend if thats ok

sounds like a plan to me:rock: ode to the big man:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back