3rd SRT-10 GTG in the Netherlands pictures & videos

That's where all the Quad cabs went!! That looks awesome ! A gtg without a dyno ! Just proof these trucks are sweet but don't melt in the rain!!

if we want to avoid rain they don't come out at all....:D
QC's are most popular arround here, most of us don't have the cash to buy r a SC just for fun ;)

But it was a great day....

The import duties for a RC in Holland is 22% import tax + 19% normal tax (total 41%) over the bill of sale price + the overseas shipping costs and a qaud cab have 10% import tax + 19% normal tax (total 29%) over the bill of sale price + overseas shipping costs. A quad cab have 6 seats and i think the most like the space and the automatic transmission.. Robert (05) and Martin (06) have a regular cab as well but they are at this moment in the US for vacation so they couldn't visit the 3rd SRT-10 gtg with the regular cabs.. The one and only RC was Mick and i love that yellow truck!!! I'm starting to think about to sell my QC and look for a nice RC in the US but the Euro vs Dollar sucks at this moment! I like the short regular cabs very much :rock: :rock: :rock:

sm8.jpg

sm7.jpg

sm6.jpg

sm5.jpg

sm4.jpg

sm3.jpg

sm2.jpg

sm1.jpg

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
The import duties for a RC in Holland is 22% import tax + 19% normal tax (total 41%) over the bill of sale price + the overseas shipping costs and a qaud cab have 10% import tax + 19% normal tax (total 29%) over the bill of sale price + overseas shipping costs. A quad cab have 6 seats and i think the most like the space and the automatic transmission.. Robert (05) and Martin (06) have a regular cab as well but they are at this moment in the US for vacation so they couldn't visit the 3rd SRT-10 gtg with the regular cabs.. The one and only RC was Mick and i love that yellow truck!!! I'm starting to think about to sell my QC and look for a nice RC in the US but the Euro vs Dollar sucks at this moment! I like the short regular cabs very much :rock: :rock: :rock:

sm8.jpg

sm7.jpg

sm6.jpg

sm5.jpg

sm4.jpg

sm3.jpg

sm2.jpg

sm1.jpg

Thanks for the detailed info, it looked like a great GTG:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!