3rd Strike performance.

SD2005Dustin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else tired of seeing 80 million pictures from 3rd strike performance...?

I don't know the guys they might be cool as hell. But let's get the pictures of a Hemi powered ram off the top of the screen please!

SOOOOO annoying

Whispering: (and the truck doesnt look that good) maybe on the regular dodge truck forum they like that... But if we all wanted a lifted dodge truck we woulda bought one of those.

Random album pictures on main page?
I got a bunch of random ones... not a single 3rd strike.

I love that random pics show on the front page now and I agree that a lot are from 3rd strike but it doesn't bother me one bit seeing them.....

whenever you click forum.. on the blue bar. you'll see random pictures at the top of the page. one in 3 times you click forum you'll get pics from 3rdstrike.

Hmmmm... I haven't noticed them showing the same things over and over. They should just be on a random scroll. :dontknow: Have you tried to refresh the page and see if that helps? :confused:

Hmmmm... I haven't noticed them showing the same things over and over. They should just be on a random scroll. :dontknow: Have you tried to refresh the page and see if that helps? :confused:
they are on a random scroll, but for some reason.

1. maybe they have a bunch of pics?
2. maybe they paid to have their pics show up more?

I dont know, theirs show up a lot. and I was just pointing out that it's kind of like that annoying person, it's like whatever, but then sometimes it just really bugs...

they are on a random scroll, but for some reason.

1. maybe they have a bunch of pics?
2. maybe they paid to have their pics show up more?

I dont know, theirs show up a lot. and I was just pointing out that it's kind of like that annoying person, it's like whatever, but then sometimes it just really bugs...

They do have a lot of pictures in the gallery (55 of them). I'm sure if more folks used the gallery, they would show up less. ;):eek:

Is anyone else tired of seeing 80 million pictures from 3rd strike performance...?

I don't know the guys they might be cool as hell. But let's get the pictures of a Hemi powered ram off the top of the screen please!

SOOOOO annoying

Whispering: (and the truck doesnt look that good) maybe on the regular dodge truck forum they like that... But if we all wanted a lifted dodge truck we woulda bought one of those.

its there way of advertising without being a vendor dustin;)

SOOOOO annoying

I agree I do see alot of that truck too.

its there way of advertising without being a vendor dustin;)

They're not breaking any rules (that I know of) by putting pictures of their projects in the gallery. :dontknow: They have no reference to any website or email in their signature or profile page. I do remember they posted up on some stuff a couple years ago, and Jack took care of it. I haven't seen any issues since. But, please let us know if there is still a problem.

Thanks.

I see more from some jackwagon named jts performance :bootyshake:

Last edited:
They're not breaking any rules (that I know of) by putting pictures of their projects in the gallery. :dontknow: They have no reference to any website or email in their signature or profile page. I do remember they posted up on some stuff a couple years ago, and Jack took care of it. I haven't seen any issues since. But, please let us know if there is still a problem.

Thanks.

heck dont bother me, we have a few members that do it with other products, anymore jsut stay to myself and do what I do man:D

got 5 trucks I am working on now, with one comming friday ooops two comming friday, so aint really got time to worry with it, jsut sad that some sneak in the way they do instead of really supporting like they should:D

lol just messin with ya ,,plus there is a button on far right you can get rid of random pics if your eyes hurt too much :stupido2:

I don't care either way believe it or not

I guess my resonse would be... upload some pics

Last edited:
heck dont bother me, we have a few members that do it with other products, anymore jsut stay to myself and do what I do man:D

got 5 trucks I am working on now, with one comming friday ooops two comming friday, so aint really got time to worry with it, jsut sad that some sneak in the way they do instead of really supporting like they should:D

I hear ya, Tony. Just making sure we keep everything fair for the vendors and members. I'm going to be going through and pruning a little over the next few weeks.... but, there is a lot of stuff to go through and we just got here. :eek:

Congrats on being busy! Glad to see the economy turning around. :D

i'd like to upload some pics...but can't figure out how.:dontknow: someone enlighten me:D

i'd like to upload some pics...but can't figure out how.:dontknow: someone enlighten me:D

Under "User CP" you should see a section called "Networking" on the right hand side of the page. Under that you will see "pictures and albums".... click on that, and the rest should be self-explanatory. :)

All- No vulgar pictures, please. I don't want to have to go through there and delete them. :eek::p It's meant to be a place to show off your cars, trucks, tractors, boats, etc. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back