4.88 gear set for sale

No goober ,those went in the trade for the strikers I horse traded for :D.And they were on my black truck when I sold it I removed them and re-installed the 456 set .Have a nice day;)

No goober ,those went in the trade for the strikers I horse traded for :D.And they were on my black truck when I sold it I removed them and re-installed the 456 set .Have a nice day;)

STRIKERS!!!!! :drool:

That's the only word I paid attention to in that whole post. Did ironhead send you you strikers yet Chris? I know you were waiting by the mailbox for quite some time now for them.

That's the only word I paid attention to in that whole post. Did ironhead send you you strikers yet Chris? I know you were waiting by the mailbox for quite some time now for them.
He should get them any day now :D

No, I was always the one waiting for the Strikers by my mail box....per Ironheads instruction....but alas , they never came so I've moved on.:rock::D

No, I was always the one waiting for the Strikers by my mail box....per Ironheads instruction....but alas , they never came so I've moved on.:rock::D
Wait a second, Trainman. I've been standing out here for a WHOLE YEAR and you're telling me that he was gonna send them to you?!?

Wait a second, Trainman. I've been standing out here for a WHOLE YEAR and you're telling me that he was gonna send them to you?!?

He told me that over 2 years ago.....I've got Gen IV's now .....so you can have them....just be careful, there are no replacements if you hurt one.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back