4.88's

Stinker said:
not sure if they are correct or not bud, our axles are a bitch to mess with, but I do know the 4.10 in the 04's will swap directly with the 05's, but only the mopar version, an aftermarket 4.56 does not work

little hands:p
LOL...:D

Where to buy? Prices?:rock:

Stinker said:
the tone ring and carrier are machined differenty from say a regular carrier on a normal dana rear axle,

such as going to a 4.88, the carrier has to be changed due to the way our eom carriers are machined.

or at least thats what I have run into via unitrax

thanks bud......

Stinker said:
man I am on the road waiting for a load, but I priced them once and , crap, not sure, let me call and check:p

that just dont sound right

Looks like th e4.56 is around $320 I think now, plus shipping and would take them a few days 5-7 to get, but I would get with dragon also bud, he has some great prices:rock:

Stinker said:
Looks like th e4.56 is around $320 I think now, plus shipping and would take them a few days 5-7 to get, but I would get with dragon also bud, he has some great prices:rock:

there you go again talkin your self out of the sale again :D :D :D :D :D :D

Honesty is why we love stinker. Small hands and all:marchmellow:

TNVIPER said:
You might get em cheaper somewheres else but you wont have "Stinker service" behind them should things go wrong...;)

i agree 100% - sometimes it just worth the Extra $$ :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

4.88's made my truck feel 1000 lbs lighter. Dont run the quarter so dont know about running out of gear. My truck feels like a giant torquey beast.....it burns through first and second gear like I am drivng in the grass. Third gear scratch is easy. Feels like an old school hot rod.....a blast to drive, sometimes a bitch too...you gotta feather the throttle. Floor it and you spin....feather the gas and you go!

Got mine through Unitrax.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back