#4 Lightning KILL

Brad although all the footage is camera phone shiat, I may need a video of Quad Cab SRT-10 slaughtering Lightnings;)
:chain:
It really feels good as y'all can imagine. We raced twice and the first was worse than this but no vid:(

Will post tomorrow as it's nighty night time for this happy fawker!

Good kills! I haven't had the chance to run an L yet. The only two I have seen in my area are on 24's, so I don't imagine being extra quick is on their priority list.

Good job bud you must be shifting your ass off. No one can take that away from you. I'm sure these lightning guys agree they are pretty smart racers and have good sense

I can't wait to get to the track for the first time in this. I have no choice in it I have to race lightnings there everywhere out here in jersey

As an L(with a t56) owner, i applaud you for these kills. Hopefully after those L owners stop sawing on their wrist from losing to a QC, they will do more mods.

Last edited:
It's 80% driver & 20% mods when ur running I've beat a lot of fast fords and Chevys that I shouldn't have because they couldn't drive

Around here, we usually do mutilple roll races for different mph to get rid of driver error as much as possible

I can't wait to get to the track for the first time in this. I have no choice in it I have to race lightnings there everywhere out here in jersey

They sure are - for every inch of my truck there are 10 lightning's

I'm down !

Back