4 Wheels with tires OEM

572mopar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 4 OEM SRT Wheels with tires, 2 tires have about 200 miles on them and the other 2 still have life about 6-10000 miles left on them, cant think of the tire brand at the moment and im at work, the wheels are the dark charcoal grey color and are in very nice condition, only little flaws are the guy who owned the truck before me painted the calipers silver and a drop here and there dripped onto the inside of the wheels, barely noticeable. cant load pics but call or txt me and i can send through my phone, 1800.00 buyer pay shipping and im guessing that woud have to be freighted? and i want to keep it as a packaged deal. 361 876 7793.

Who the Hell would paint their calipers with the tires and wheels still on the truck??? :dontknow:

Who the Hell would paint their calipers with the tires and wheels still on the truck??? :dontknow:
I was thinking the same sh*t.

:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you talking about the NightRunner wheels?

to be honest im not familiar with the night runner color, these are a factory grayish/blackish with a slight off greenish look, i know its factory color because i watched as the 2 new tires were installed and the inside of wheel was same color. i can take pics with my phone and send to you if youd like.

from what i think happened the guy did remove the calipers because i asked if he painted them and he said he did as well as rebuilding them, so maybe he didnt let the paint dry enough and it dripped after he installed the wheels.

If you need help posting them on here let me know, I can do it for you. 408-439-6913. I may be interested.

So let me know the difference guys my wheels at 3 months old are too HIGH but these wheels with old tires 1800 plus shipping is a OK PRICE??

Not Trying to be a troll and my apologies go to the original poster, but I'm just trying to understand when it comes to selling wheels on here.

These are OEM Night Runner wheels, yours are black repros. 2 totally different animals. OEM wheels in good condition will command more money than repros in perfect condition. This is my opinion based on buying and selling both styles.

i will get to trying to post pics asap, the wheels are in my back spare room in the house, yes these are oem with the part #s and dodge logos on the inside of the wheel, heres the story i traded my srt10 for a new chally. i had a set of new 2012 ram 1500 20in tires and wheels mounted just because, well when i went to dealer they didnt know the difference so i kept the srt tire and wheels and traded the truck with the 1500 wheels. ive had them several months now stored in the spare bedroom and could use some race car money and i seen this was the selling price of bare authentic wheels.

AND THE SPARE Tire and wheel. sorry forgot to mention that goes with the deal.

Not Trying to be a troll and my apologies go to the original poster, but I'm just trying to understand when it comes to selling wheels on here.

If you never saw my other post (assuming you did) I truly was not trying to be an ass. As Andy has already stated, there is a big difference in repro's and factory. Repro wheels are $249 brand new, OEM's if bought brand new were retailing between $1,000-$1,200 a piece!

I have the 4 OEM SRT Wheels with tires, 2 tires have about 200 miles on them and the other 2 still have life about 6-10000 miles left on them, cant think of the tire brand at the moment and im at work, the wheels are the dark charcoal grey color and are in very nice condition, only little flaws are the guy who owned the truck before me painted the calipers silver and a drop here and there dripped onto the inside of the wheels, barely noticeable. cant load pics but call or txt me and i can send through my phone, 1800.00 buyer pay shipping and im guessing that woud have to be freighted? and i want to keep it as a packaged deal. 361 876 7793.

These still for sale? Have pictures of them?

If you never saw my other post (assuming you did) I truly was trying to be an ass. As Andy has already stated, there is a big difference in repro's and factory. Repro wheels are $249 brand new, OEM's if bought brand new were retailing between $1,000-$1,200 a piece!
Mission accomplished. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back