400 takes all!!!!

tommmmy03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a fairly new set of M&H drag radials and I eagle rims with lugs that I bought from Tim (vipertruck2933) well they were his neighbors, I never put them on the truck also a brand new . It's a very nice indoor cover. I can't remember exactly what I paid for it but it was over 200 dollars.California car cover with SRT-10 embodied on the front of it and a B&M Shifter. 400 takes it all but I don't want to go threw the hassle of shipping them. You must pick up. I live in Newport News VA 23602

Or UP to virginia. I am tempted...so tempted...

Can you post pics? Also, what size wheels are the slicks mounted on, 16 or 17 inch? Thanks for any information. Is the shifter new or used?

Hi Tommmmy, I live in Chesapeake, VA 12 miles away. I am also going to be at Stinkers GTG this Saturday in Gastonia NC.... :)

So here is the Deal, with Tommy's approval.....

I buy it from Tommy and you buy it from me at Stinkers GTG. No profit straight up, exactly what I give for it.

You meet me there and you can get them from me. Only thoses that are willing to meet me need apply.

So if you want it and willing to meet me give a yell....

Does that meet with your approval Tommy? I would pay you up front, If these guys are willing to actually buy it... :) If not the deal is off...

OK Guys, the Deal is up... Who wants in on it???????

You can't beat this deal with a stick :)

I may also bring the extra OEM Bed Cover and OEM wing (RED) I have with me if anyone wants it... $650

Last edited:
Stinker, I am not sure what these items are worth... If you would take the $400 amount and bust it up for me..... Please make it fair.... :)

xxx.xx for Tires
xxx.xx for the Rims
xxx.xx for the Cover
xxx.xx for the shifter

BTW: It isn't 000.01 for the Shifter, 000.02 for the cover and 399.97 for the tires and rims.... :)

FerrariTruck said:
300 wheels

75 cover (its expensive cal cover with viper on it)

25 for the old b&m shifter thing

hahahahaha

how about
$200 wheels and tires
$100 cover
$100 B&m shifter

:dontknow:

FerrariTruck said:
nah the wheels are practically a gift at 200

yep ;) :D

I have the same cover ,bought it used for $150
bought a used B&M for $150 (or was it $120 :dontknow: )
so ......................................wheels and tires would be $200 ;) :D

so............$100 for the cover and $100 for the shifter is really good deals

Dan, needs to jump in here and buy it all. He could surely use the sticky tires and the shifter.:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back