42# Roe Fuel Injector Delphi 01D030B

My understanding is the Roe comes with 48lb injectors (as his web site states)...the stock injectors are 42lb..........you might have the wrong ones...:dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
My understanding is the Roe comes with 48lb injectors (as his web site states)...the stock injectors are 42lb..........you might have the wrong ones...:dontknow:

:dito: Beat me to it Larry:p

TNVIPER said:
When I got the kit, I called Sean to verify I got the right parts, and explained what the injectors looked like, and he said yeah, those are the ones with the blue collar on them. They are def not stock injectors. But that part number comes back as a 42# not 48#. I will be calling him on Monday to ask that same question.

Rickspeed said:
When I got the kit, I called Sean to verify I got the right parts, and explained what the injectors looked like, and he said yeah, those are the ones with the blue collar on them. They are def not stock injectors. But that part number comes back as a 42# not 48#. I will be calling him on Monday to ask that same question.

My stock injectors have a blue coller too...compare the ones that came with the kit to the injectors you removed from your truck...if the same length something is wrong...

TNVIPER said:
My stock injectors have a blue coller too...compare the ones that came with the kit to the injectors you removed from your truck...if the same length something is wrong...

My stock injectors were skinny, and the ones I got with the kit are fat.

Called Sean this morning, and the injector is the right one. Its a 42# injector rated at 43 psi of fuel, so ours running at 58+ psi of fuel makes it a 48.8# injector, and as pressure rises that number goes up even higher.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back