4th OF JULY SALE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Bedrugs on sale for the 4th of july until july 12th:)

$339.99 $20 shipping to the US

made to form fit the bed and looks like carpet!

Made of 100% polypropylene it is safe an durable, providing a tough working surface
Easily cleanable and made to last a lifetime.
Resistant to spills, oils, chemicals, Holds up to even bleach and oil spills~!

All bed rugs are on sale, I have the short bed dodge rams on the site listed,

if you have another year make model, contact me and I will give you a great price.

Until july 12th they are on sale for $339.99 with $20 shipping to the continental united states, canada, alaska, hawaii and overseas excluded

They are listed on the site, www.jtsvp.com click on the pic takes you to the product listing:)

bedrug_truck_1.png

:rock:
One of the best things I have done to my truck. Always gets compliments
Get it dirty... just hose it down. Still holding up after a couple years. I have had christmas trees, dirt, mulch, and Panama City Beach sand (no oil) in mine

c9310898.jpg
e0665fdc.jpg

Last edited:
I take it you have to remove the bed liner to install this, or does it go over it?

Yellow venom said:
Hey Stinker can you get an install kit for a bedrug? Thanks.

Velcro? Was there anything else? I dont remember.

Yellow venom said:
Hey Stinker can you get an install kit for a bedrug? Thanks.

You dont need an install kit....just a little time...love my rug...just like having a extra large truck with the bed cover...

I know a guy that gave his lease return back to dealership and pulled out his bed rug,but I would need the velcro install kit to put it in,is the Bedrug velcro any different then others?

Its the hard plastic velcro, not the "cloth" type velcro...... is that makes any sense to you. I only velcroed on the tailgate at at the front top edge.

Yellow venom said:
I know a guy that gave his lease return back to dealership and pulled out his bed rug,but I would need the velcro install kit to put it in,is the Bedrug velcro any different then others?

It's the "Industrial Strength" Velcro or 3M Duolock. You should be able to get it at Lowes or Home Depot in the hardware dept.

Dang Tony, you must know that Sunday is my birthday and i need to buy something for myself lol.... :rock:

These bed rugs are awesome, tough and good lookin, I have gotten a bunch of compliments on it! mine came with it thankfully otherwise i would be in!

I gotz my BedRug. Got another weekend project. :rock:

Thanks Tony.:congrats:

Boy, do I feel duped! I see a thread titled "4th of July Sale" started by a hillbilly and I was sure I'd see a sale on industrial sized sky rockets and explosives. Damn!

Seriously though, if you don't have a bedrug you gotta get yourself one. I loved it, and wouldn't even think of having one of these trucks without one. In fact, I still have my bedrug. Tried to give it away to Mas a few times, but he never came to pick it up. Now I think I'll just keep it to use in my next 10.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back